Search
Close this search box.
Welcome to iTradeAIMS

AIMS Stress
Free Trading

We will help you become a Highly Disciplined and Consistently Profitable Trader.

DISCORD COMMUNITY

Trade Live with Master Traders Live Commentary on Live Charts.

ENTRY SIGNALS

Learn how to Manage your trades, the crucial bit of successful trading.

STRESS FREE TRADING

Learn HOW TO TRADE With Consistent Successive-Tune With the Structure of the Market.

About Us

The Story of iTradeAims

The Journey of AIMS began around 2009. The story is about discovering the Structure of The Market and How we adapted accordingly as we progressed through stages of evolution over the course of the last decade or more.

We are still learning and perhaps will continue to learn forever.

AIMS Stress-Free Trading Strategy is the name of a community of traders who got sick and tired of scammers and system sellers.

A Group of 10 traders finally decided to take matters into their own hands. They wanted to work as a group….

Immy
The Founder
“We started this approach more than a decade ago back in 2009. We are still using it daily with great success.”

HOW IT WORKS

How get our membership?

Here's a simple step by step short guide on getting our membership plan.

Select a membership plan that suits you.

Enter your information with TradingView username.

Make the payment for the plan selected.

You can now access your profile with membership info.

Memberships

Featured Membership Plans

PrecisionPro Indicator

The PrecisionPro Indicator is a powerful tool designed for traders using the TradingView platform. With its advanced algorithms, this indicator provides accurate buy and sell signals, helping traders pinpoint optimal entry and exit points in the market.

Here's what you get:

1. Accurate Buy and Sell Signals
2. Customizable Settings
3. Multi-Timeframe Analysis
4. Real-Time Alerts
5. Dedicated Support

Note: PrecisionPro Indicator is exclusively compatible with the TradingView platform.

$97 / yearly

Coming Soon

Traders Premium Bundle

Introducing the Traders Pro Bundle, your ultimate toolkit for mastering the art of trading. This comprehensive package includes a range of premium courses and tools designed to elevate your trading game to the next level. Unlock everything with the Traders Pro Bundle.

Here's what you get:

1. All Courses
2. All Downloads
3. Discord Premium Chatroom

Note: This plan doesn't have PrecisionPro Indicator.

$1197 / yearly

Subscribe

REVIEWS

Trusted by 10K+ members

Here are a few words from our loyal customers.

The PrecisionPro Indicator has truly revolutionized my trading approach. Its accuracy in identifying buy and sell signals has helped me improve my trading performance significantly. I highly recommend it to anyone serious about trading.

Sarah T.

iTradeAIMS Premium Member

I've tried numerous indicators before, but none have come close to the PrecisionPro Indicator. Its customizable settings and real-time alerts have made trading much more efficient for me. Thank you, iTradeAims, for such a valuable tool!

Michael L.

Investing in the Traders Premium Bundle was one of the best decisions I've made for my trading journey. The variety of courses offered has helped me broaden my trading knowledge, and the Banana Indicator is a game-changer.

Richard W.

As someone relatively new to trading, the Traders Premium Bundle has been invaluable in helping me understand different strategies and concepts. The courses are well-structured and easy to follow, and having lifetime access to the Banana Indicator is a huge bonus. I couldn't be happier with my investment.

Emily S.

Read Faq

Frequently Asked Questions

Read some of frequently asked questions from AIMSTERS.
          To access our indicators, you need to become a member of iTradeAims. Simply sign up for a membership plan on our website, and you'll gain instant access to our exclusive collection of indicators.

Our Latest Articles

Blog

Read our articles and get free education from our professional traders.