- Ask Questions and have discussions.
- Call out trades and share signals

===> You may Create New Topip or Reply to Current Topics <===
immy
Founder
Founder

Re: EURUSD M5

Unread post by immy »

It might look juicy but its NOT my setup. I don't want 8 bear candles and then a pullback. I want 2-3 breakout candles, still near the breakout levels with the potential to cover some more ground... this one is GONE 

The climactic and impulsive pullback rule applied. 
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
What is the Secret of Successful Trading?
The Consistent Pursuit of DS1 :nerd

The thing that makes me money in trading is when I "Objectively Follow my Trading Plan".

I understand that I can't catch all the moves or all the signals but my objective is to catch THE VALID SIGNALS & ONLY the Valid Signals.

My Deathbed Advice "5:1 Reward to Risk Ratio".

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

immy
Founder
Founder

Re: EURUSD M5

Unread post by immy »

immy wrote:
08 Jul 2022, 09:14
It might look juicy but its NOT my setup. I don't want 8 bear candles and then a pullback. I want 2-3 breakout candles, still near the breakout levels with the potential to cover some more ground... this one is GONE 

The climactic and impulsive pullback rule applied. 

Oh Well, I was wrong again its going 

The thing that makes me money in trading is when I "Objectively Follow my Trading Plan".

I understand that I can't catch all the moves or all the signals but my objective is to catch THE VALID SIGNALS & ONLY the Valid Signals.

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

Minsk

Re: EURUSD

Unread post by Minsk »

no,  you were right,  you have your rules, and  you filtered it.
systems will always have possible winners it misses because of the system rules. But it will protect you, because if you take these signals, you'd worse off. Otherwise these rules wouldn't be in the system.

immy
Founder
Founder

Unread post by immy »

Minsk wrote:
08 Jul 2022, 09:29
no,  you were right,  you have your rules, and  you filtered it.
systems will always have possible winners it misses because of the system rules. But it will protect you, because if you take these signals, you'd worse off. Otherwise these rules wouldn't be in the system.

agreed. 

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

Minsk

Unread post by Minsk »

There is a signal now on H1, I filter it because impulse climactic, plus signal candle is  too big

immy
Founder
Founder

Re: EURUSD Forecast Monday 11 July 2022

Unread post by immy »

The EUR/USD has had a bad bad week, it slipped a lot and hit parity with the dollar. Not good for the euros. Too many sceptics around now but it is what it is. 

I think few days could be consolidation or reversal up for EUR/USD... there are levels to the left (daily candles highs) on the way. up and the probability of further shorts without a break is low. But always gotta keep an open mind and see what the market tells us tomorrow.w 

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

Minsk

Unread post by Minsk »

Missed it, I was not at my laptop yet

immy
Founder
Founder

Unread post by immy »

Minsk wrote:
11 Jul 2022, 08:02

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

immy
Founder
Founder

Unread post by immy »

Minsk wrote:

in future, you could, if you like, and if you're keen on the pair, put a pending limit sell order 2 pips below the BOX low, the read line you've marked and get in. 

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

immy
Founder
Founder

Unread post by immy »

immy wrote:
11 Jul 2022, 09:03
Minsk wrote:

in future, you could, if you like, and if you're keen on the pair, put a pending limit sell order 2 pips below the BOX low, the read line you've marked and get in. 

or the good old SEED signal limit sell 

Yo, banana boy! 🍌