Welcome to AIMS Stress Free Trading Forum ;)

Dear Dearer Dearest Trader!!!

We would like to put a SPECIAL Request to you!

We are Trying to Take iTradeAIMS Youtube to hit 10K Subscribers.

Please Help us Achieve this Goal by Clicking Here

Please Please Please
Subscribe to iTradeAIMS YouTube Channel.

>>> Watch Videos and <<<
>>>> Hit the Like Button. <<<<
>>>>> Discuss Ideas, Comment as much as possible. <<<

MAKE AIMSForum GREAT AGAIN

Stay Up to Date - Stay ACTIVE

Note Seeing Images?
Check if Are You Logged-in?
Check the Top Right corner if it does not show your username and instead shows a "power" button/icon. You are not logged in.
Scroll down to the bottom of the page and log in using the login fields provided.
Use the same username and password that you use for loging in at www.iTradeAIMS.net

How to Login:
To login Either Go To
1. www.iTradeAIMS.com and Use the Login Tab
or

2. [url=https://www.itradeaims.net/amember/login]www.iTradeAIMS.net]

Dashboard: When you log in you will be taken to your dashboard/members area.
All the downloadable items will be available inside the dashboard. The Dashboard Also has a TAB for Forum Acces.

DO NOT LOGOUT OF FORUM EVER - IF YOU HAVE TO LOGOUT GO TO DASHBOARD FIRST

Do Not Logout of the Forum. Instead logout via dashboard

WARNING: Do not try to change password while looging into the forum. You must only change passowrd from the Dashboard.

History of Memberships:
2011- Standard Membership: Access to Most part of AIMSForum.com. Included Setup 1 and Journals Section
2012 - Premium Membership: Access to Setup 1 strategy and indicators, The Fruit strategy and Indicators, The Mind Section.
2014 - The Seed Strategy was added to become part of AIMS Premium Membership.
2015 - The HUNT Section was added but NOT part of the "then" Premium Membership. Hunt strategy was part of AIMS Live Trading Room Monthly Subscription.
2017 - AIMSForum.com was disbanded. Forum was integrated into our NEW Site under itradeaims.net/forum. Sales of All previous Memberships Discontinued - We then added 2 ways to Join AIMS. 1. NEW Premium MEmbership was Launched plus additional product of 2. AIMS Live Trading Room Monthly Subscription.
At this time we sent out emails to all previous members a heavily discounted offer to upgrade their membership to NEW Premium Membership or continue to keep access to Forum only. But we gave access to the NEW Dashboard as well without charge. This offer came to an end 3 years later Dec 31, 2019.
2021 - Premium and NEW Premium Memebrship will no longer be offered after end of March 2021. Ther will be further NEW options. Gold and Platinum Packages and the ability to buy individual courses. Coming Soon!!!

May the "pips" be with you!!!

Message from
Immy & AIMS Support Team

Elliott Wave Indicator - Elliott Wave in 1 Second

Q&A and Support about Steve's (Snorm) Indicators
http://www.For-Exe.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
immy
Founder
Founder

Re: Elliott Wave Indicator - Elliott Wave in 1 Second

Unread post by immy »

To Fully Understand How to Work with eWaves you should consider reading 10 Seconds to Elliott Wave eBook in the Premium Section. The concept of eWaves is based on the concept introduced in 10 Seconds Elliott Wave eBook.
What is the Biggest Hidden Secret of Successful Trading?
The Consistent Pursuit of DS1 :nerd

snorm

Unread post by snorm »

Herbert wrote:Haha, welcome to elliot-ala-rolls-royce Jeff..... study this baby closely dude.... Let the Chaos lead you...hehe :D

Hey Steve...... i am totally paralyzed for the day....... My amazement on your work achieved here is overwhelming... all the extra's i was not even expecting....sinking in.....WOW. B-)
As we say in Afrikaans here in good ole' RSA: "Jy mag maar boet!!!"

AWESOME! AWESOME!! AWESOME!!
I cannot grasp how you could only charge what u did for this... Yeah, as mentioned, $500 does not even stick... :o

I've subsequently taken the day off to get over myself... :-
Herbert
(rofl) (rofl) (rofl) Dit is my plesier boet, geniet dit! - and apart from somethings that I shouldn't type here, like gaan kak in die mielies, that's about the sum of my Afrikaans :D

The project to write this indicator nearly finished me off but, with great posts such as yours, it has all been very worthwhile. Baie Dankie.

cheers
Steve

Herbert

Unread post by Herbert »

snorm wrote:(rofl) (rofl) (rofl) Dit is my plesier boet, geniet dit! - and apart from somethings that I shouldn't type here, like gaan kak in die mielies, that's about the sum of my Afrikaans :D

The project to write this indicator nearly finished me off but, with great posts such as yours, it has all been very worthwhile. Baie Dankie.

cheers
Steve
Well said.... :)). I used to be on a mielie-farm, now in vine-yard country, but same applies with extra's... :D
Cheers

Herbert
Luck = LABOR UNDER CORRECT KNOWLEDGE - Forex Joe
"Nothing wins more than superior research and preparation"
AIMS - The art of Trading markets successfully

Randy Cha

Unread post by Randy Cha »

Hi Immy and Steve, :D
Thanks so much again for the magnificent work done so far.
The eWave counter/indicator makes our life even more stress-free...thanks for pampering us.
Recently, I am trading using AIMS at higher TFs because of my day job. So far, AIMS has treated me well. Last time, I always look out for wave 3 and wait for setup 1 to re-appear to ride on wave 5. With this indicator, I believe I can spend more time on TF 1 min as well.

Just a few questions, gentlemen...
1) with this indicator, are we just trading wave 5 and taking profit at the displayed TZ? Any chance to trade wave 3 and TZ also displayed as well?
2) looking at which side is the price relative to the purple line, if it is above, we will go for the green wave numbers (3, 4, 5) on the chart and vice versa?
3) entry-wise, we will look out for red or blue dots after wave 3 appeared and use AIMS box for entry and SL? Do I still need to worry about setup 1 and 2?
4) if I want to use the indicator on TF 1H and 4H, are there anything additional to look out for?

Hope to hear from you gentlemen.

Rgds,
Randy

immy
Founder
Founder

Unread post by immy »

Randy Cha wrote:Hi Immy and Steve, :D
Thanks so much again for the magnificent work done so far.
The eWave counter/indicator makes our life even more stress-free...thanks for pampering us.
Recently, I am trading using AIMS at higher TFs because of my day job. So far, AIMS has treated me well. Last time, I always look out for wave 3 and wait for setup 1 to re-appear to ride on wave 5. With this indicator, I believe I can spend more time on TF 1 min as well.

Just a few questions, gentlemen...
1) with this indicator, are we just trading wave 5 and taking profit at the displayed TZ? Any chance to trade wave 3 and TZ also displayed as well?
2) looking at which side is the price relative to the purple line, if it is above, we will go for the green wave numbers (3, 4, 5) on the chart and vice versa?
3) entry-wise, we will look out for red or blue dots after wave 3 appeared and use AIMS box for entry and SL? Do I still need to worry about setup 1 and 2?
4) if I want to use the indicator on TF 1H and 4H, are there anything additional to look out for?

Hope to hear from you gentlemen.

Rgds,
Randy

Randy,

Thank you for the good words, I love good words. Let me answer your questions.

Immy: No its not for trading only Wave 5. Wrong assumption mate. ;) We trade AIMS Strategy exactly as we did before but for those who could get hold of wave count using AIMS Waves indicator can now see it and may have the chance to learn further how easy it is to count waves using the histogram instead of the price bars.

Immy: Again we will trade the Setup, so that we remain in the now, and use the waves as a thing that remains at the back of our mind and gives us confidence. Remember EW is an opinion. We dont trade it, we trade only the setup.

Immy: Yes, trade the Setups.

Immy: No it will do the same job on all time frames. I believe it has the potential to really make people understand how to look for a 3 within a 3 within a 3. the cream of all the waves. It should clearify to those who still struggle to understand the Fractal Geometric nature of the universe, waves within waves within waves. A Setup is a Setup is a Setup.!!!

e.g. on GU right now, we have Wave 3 on H1, Wave 3 on M5 and Wave 3 on M1. W 3 within a 3 within a 3, you did not have to do analysis for this, just look at H1 with eWave attached, t hen go down to M15/M5 and then down to m1. I am long from M5 setup and considering exiting right now
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
What is the Biggest Hidden Secret of Successful Trading?
The Consistent Pursuit of DS1 :nerd