Welcome to AIMS Stress Free Trading Forum ;)

Dear Dearer Dearest Trader!!!

We would like to put a SPECIAL Request to you!

We are Trying to Take iTradeAIMS Youtube to hit 10K Subscribers.

Please Help us Achieve this Goal by Clicking Here

Please Please Please
Subscribe to iTradeAIMS YouTube Channel.

>>> Watch Videos and <<<
>>>> Hit the Like Button. <<<<
>>>>> Discuss Ideas, Comment as much as possible. <<<

MAKE AIMSForum GREAT AGAIN

Stay Up to Date - Stay ACTIVE

Note Seeing Images?
Check if Are You Logged-in?
Check the Top Right corner if it does not show your username and instead shows a "power" button/icon. You are not logged in.
Scroll down to the bottom of the page and log in using the login fields provided.
Use the same username and password that you use for loging in at www.iTradeAIMS.net

How to Login:
To login Either Go To
1. www.iTradeAIMS.com and Use the Login Tab
or

2. [url=https://www.itradeaims.net/amember/login]www.iTradeAIMS.net]

Dashboard: When you log in you will be taken to your dashboard/members area.
All the downloadable items will be available inside the dashboard. The Dashboard Also has a TAB for Forum Acces.

DO NOT LOGOUT OF FORUM EVER - IF YOU HAVE TO LOGOUT GO TO DASHBOARD FIRST

Do Not Logout of the Forum. Instead logout via dashboard

WARNING: Do not try to change password while looging into the forum. You must only change passowrd from the Dashboard.

History of Memberships:
2011- Standard Membership: Access to Most part of AIMSForum.com. Included Setup 1 and Journals Section
2012 - Premium Membership: Access to Setup 1 strategy and indicators, The Fruit strategy and Indicators, The Mind Section.
2014 - The Seed Strategy was added to become part of AIMS Premium Membership.
2015 - The HUNT Section was added but NOT part of the "then" Premium Membership. Hunt strategy was part of AIMS Live Trading Room Monthly Subscription.
2017 - AIMSForum.com was disbanded. Forum was integrated into our NEW Site under itradeaims.net/forum. Sales of All previous Memberships Discontinued - We then added 2 ways to Join AIMS. 1. NEW Premium MEmbership was Launched plus additional product of 2. AIMS Live Trading Room Monthly Subscription.
At this time we sent out emails to all previous members a heavily discounted offer to upgrade their membership to NEW Premium Membership or continue to keep access to Forum only. But we gave access to the NEW Dashboard as well without charge. This offer came to an end 3 years later Dec 31, 2019.
2021 - Premium and NEW Premium Memebrship will no longer be offered after end of March 2021. Ther will be further NEW options. Gold and Platinum Packages and the ability to buy individual courses. Coming Soon!!!

May the "pips" be with you!!!

Message from
Immy & AIMS Support Team

Elliott Wave Indicator - Elliott Wave in 1 Second

Q&A and Support about Steve's (Snorm) Indicators
http://www.For-Exe.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
autopro

Re: Elliott Wave Indicator - Elliott Wave in 1 Second

Unread post by autopro »

Hi Steve,
Re The attached image, there is no clear explanation in your manual, can you please explain…
1. As you see there are 2 no. (3) wave markers, one green one red,
its not clear why they’re one after the other and why one
is green and one is red? Does the number represent the start or end of the wave?
i.e When it shows green (3) is this the start of the wave and red (3) the end?
2. On the image there is a Green (and sometimes red) “target” icon (dot with circle around it)
There is no mention of what that is?
3. The red dotted diagonal lines are the join of the wave indicators, PA highs/lows?
4. The vertical red lines have numbers on them what are they representative of?

Is there more info or details somewhere that I have missed???
steveEWind.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

snorm

Unread post by snorm »

autopro wrote:Hi Steve,
Re The attached image, there is no clear explanation in your manual, can you please explain…
1. As you see there are 2 no. (3) wave markers, one green one red,
its not clear why they’re one after the other and why one
is green and one is red? Does the number represent the start or end of the wave?
i.e When it shows green (3) is this the start of the wave and red (3) the end?
2. On the image there is a Green (and sometimes red) “target” icon (dot with circle around it)
There is no mention of what that is?
3. The red dotted diagonal lines are the join of the wave indicators, PA highs/lows?
4. The vertical red lines have numbers on them what are they representative of?

Is there more info or details somewhere that I have missed???
Hi Jeff

The two '3' markers represent what the indicator sees to be to the top/bottom of up and down Wave 3 moves - red for down and green for up.

The 'target' icon is where the indicator thinks Wave 1 might have started - it from this point that the Fibonacci Expansions & Time Zones are computed. Again, red for the start of a down-move and green for the start of the up-move. The PDF that explains the options on my web site says: "It must be noted that the start of Wave 1 can be very tricky to spot, even for the naked eye, let alone to program. As such, a symbol is displayed (rather than a number) and it is from this point that Fibonacci Expansion and Time Zones are calculated"

The dotted diagonal lines, which can be green or red, are the Fibonacci Expansion line points - from start (symbol) to W3 to W4

Vertical red lines are the Fibonacci Time Zones - the text attached to them should explain what they are but you'll also need a bit of an understanding of Fib Time Zones for this. The first horizontal line shows where the projection is calculated from (ref the FibTimeFromPeak option). The second vertical line shows where W5 should be - this can be set in the options (FibTimeLevel1)

Please note that the Wave counts on the price chart are for information only, to show how the indicator is working out the Fib stuff. It is not necessary to have them on the chart (too many things on the price chart detract from reading the price action), hence why they are not shown by default. The MOST IMPORTANT part of this indicator is the wave count on the histogram - this is the crucial and most useful part of the indicator, underpinning the AIMS trading system and removing subjectivity as much as possible.

Hope that helps :-B
cheers
Steve

Herbert

Unread post by Herbert »

Haha, welcome to elliot-ala-rolls-royce Jeff..... study this baby closely dude.... Let the Chaos lead you...hehe :D

Hey Steve...... i am totally paralyzed for the day....... My amazement on your work achieved here is overwhelming... all the extra's i was not even expecting....sinking in.....WOW. B-)
As we say in Afrikaans here in good ole' RSA: "Jy mag maar boet!!!"

AWESOME! AWESOME!! AWESOME!!
I cannot grasp how you could only charge what u did for this... Yeah, as mentioned, $500 does not even stick... :o

I've subsequently taken the day off to get over myself... :-
Herbert
Luck = LABOR UNDER CORRECT KNOWLEDGE - Forex Joe
"Nothing wins more than superior research and preparation"
AIMS - The art of Trading markets successfully

Herbert

Unread post by Herbert »

And this is ONLY V1.0 (rofl) (rofl) (rofl) (rofl) (rofl) (rofl)
Luck = LABOR UNDER CORRECT KNOWLEDGE - Forex Joe
"Nothing wins more than superior research and preparation"
AIMS - The art of Trading markets successfully

immy
Founder
Founder

Unread post by immy »

Remeber we do not trade Elliott Wave it is there as an opinion, it is there to give us confidence. We trade the Setup and only the Setup but the Ewave analysis Takes Care of THE MIND part of trading by giving you confidence and reason to Exit etc.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
What is the Biggest Hidden Secret of Successful Trading?
The Consistent Pursuit of DS1 :nerd