Welcome to AIMS Stress Free Trading Forum ;)

Dear Dearer Dearest Trader!!!

We would like to put a SPECIAL Request to you!

We are Trying to Take iTradeAIMS Youtube to hit 10K Subscribers.

Please Help us Achieve this Goal by Clicking Here

Please Please Please
Subscribe to iTradeAIMS YouTube Channel.

>>> Watch Videos and <<<
>>>> Hit the Like Button. <<<<
>>>>> Discuss Ideas, Comment as much as possible. <<<

MAKE AIMSForum GREAT AGAIN

Stay Up to Date - Stay ACTIVE

Note Seeing Images?
Check if Are You Logged-in?
Check the Top Right corner if it does not show your username and instead shows a "power" button/icon. You are not logged in.
Scroll down to the bottom of the page and log in using the login fields provided.
Use the same username and password that you use for loging in at www.iTradeAIMS.net

How to Login:
To login Either Go To
1. www.iTradeAIMS.com and Use the Login Tab
or

2. [url=https://www.itradeaims.net/amember/login]www.iTradeAIMS.net]

Dashboard: When you log in you will be taken to your dashboard/members area.
All the downloadable items will be available inside the dashboard. The Dashboard Also has a TAB for Forum Acces.

DO NOT LOGOUT OF FORUM EVER - IF YOU HAVE TO LOGOUT GO TO DASHBOARD FIRST

Do Not Logout of the Forum. Instead logout via dashboard

WARNING: Do not try to change password while looging into the forum. You must only change passowrd from the Dashboard.

History of Memberships:
2011- Standard Membership: Access to Most part of AIMSForum.com. Included Setup 1 and Journals Section
2012 - Premium Membership: Access to Setup 1 strategy and indicators, The Fruit strategy and Indicators, The Mind Section.
2014 - The Seed Strategy was added to become part of AIMS Premium Membership.
2015 - The HUNT Section was added but NOT part of the "then" Premium Membership. Hunt strategy was part of AIMS Live Trading Room Monthly Subscription.
2017 - AIMSForum.com was disbanded. Forum was integrated into our NEW Site under itradeaims.net/forum. Sales of All previous Memberships Discontinued - We then added 2 ways to Join AIMS. 1. NEW Premium MEmbership was Launched plus additional product of 2. AIMS Live Trading Room Monthly Subscription.
At this time we sent out emails to all previous members a heavily discounted offer to upgrade their membership to NEW Premium Membership or continue to keep access to Forum only. But we gave access to the NEW Dashboard as well without charge. This offer came to an end 3 years later Dec 31, 2019.
2021 - Premium and NEW Premium Memebrship will no longer be offered after end of March 2021. Ther will be further NEW options. Gold and Platinum Packages and the ability to buy individual courses. Coming Soon!!!

May the "pips" be with you!!!

Message from
Immy & AIMS Support Team

How to Use The Flow Chart to Create The Setup Signal

The first step is to Understand AIMS The Setup [Download Pdf eBook and Indicators Package in your Dashboard]
chris2var

Re: The Three Rules - Flow Chart

Unread post by chris2var »

Hi Ian,

I just downloaded it again, just to see if it's corrupted, it downloaded fine and I printed it ok as well.

Are using acrobat? (I actually use foxit reader, its a much lighter/smaller program) , is the whole document printing in black and white or just the background shading? if its the whole document then maybe it's set to print greyscale, other than that I can't think what else it could be.

Chris

insc59

Unread post by insc59 »

Hi Chris,

Once again thanks for the reply - I use Adobe Acrobat and its only the 3 shaded background areas which dont print in colour. It may well be my printer so I might try it on a printer at a photo shop and get laminated also.

Ian

chris2var

Unread post by chris2var »

Ian,

One (actually two) last things you could try
if you can do a print preview from your printer driver (see pic for my printer properties) and see if the preview is correct, if so then it most likely is something to do with your printer.
Also maybe you could do a print preview from adobe (like I said I use foxit reader and when I go to print I automatically get a small print preview anyway) I don't know what adobe does, you may get the same or not, if not you should be able to get a print preview from there.

Find attached two self explanatory pictures.

Chris
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

pipvic

Unread post by pipvic »

Does the flowchart refer to the M1 or M5 chart?

leoneill

Unread post by leoneill »

pipvic wrote:Does the flowchart refer to the M1 or M5 chart?
That would be the M1 chart. Setups are made on the M1 chart.

Grz Eric

zainfakhan

Unread post by zainfakhan »

As per the rules, we have to check the purple line is on the right side. What if the purple line is in the aims box.

immy
Founder
Founder

Unread post by immy »

zainfakhan wrote:As per the rules, we have to check the purple line is on the right side. What if the purple line is in the aims box.
When purple is inside the box and when you take the trade its going to be the break of AIMS level so no matter you take long or short you will be on the correct side of purple i.e. e.g if all other rules have met and you agree to take the trade if its a long setup , your trade will be on the correct side of purple i.e. price will be above purple for long and if you take short trade and its a short/sell setup purple will be above the price level of your pending order. One thing though should be noted is that if purple is inside the box it may be an indication that m5 might be going sideways but its not always the case as price could have broken out of range then pulled back to red line on m5 and it might appear as if the market is not trending on m1 but a quick look at m5 will clarify this.

I hope this is clear and it helps.
Opportunity is Nowhere :nerd

naqviimran

Re: The Three Rules - Flow Chart - SIMPLIFY YOUR ANALYSIS

Unread post by naqviimran »

Hi Immy/Grant:

I have been using the classic setup for like two months now - 1 month of demo trading and 1 month of live trading - and it seems that I make new mistake every single day. Initially, when I paper traded for a month, I successfully took trades on M1, while unknowingly disregarding the direction of M5. However, as I kept exploring your journal I started to know the importance of peeking into the M5 to know the direction of the intraday short term trend, this has slowed me down and lowered the number of setups that I could take.

A case in point is one setup on M1 today, where it seemed to shoot up (it had the double arrow) but when I switched to M5, it appeared that AO was turning dark green and losing momentum although gator mouth was open. I did not take the trade and it blasted. This darkening AO has become a mental block to me.

Can you please suggest a way to clear my misconceptions around this.

Alongside, what is "monarch". Have attached the pictures.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

immy
Founder
Founder

Unread post by immy »

I'll keep it short. As long does not help.

You seem to be on the right track one correction throuhg.

The Dark tones you pointed at, on your m5 chart is EXACTLY WHAT WE WANT for a SEtup 1 breakout like so on m1.

THAT IS THE MONARCH.

Spend some time watching the Video in the Main Hunt topic as i suggested in your previous post. You'll get it. I'm sure.

ps: can you really trade stocks on m1? is there enough volume and activity?
Opportunity is Nowhere :nerd

naqviimran

Unread post by naqviimran »

"The Dark tones you pointed at, on your m5 chart is EXACTLY WHAT WE WANT for a SEtup 1 breakout like so on m1.

THAT IS THE MONARCH."

Need more help on this, brother.

And yes there is enough volume and volatility for M1, since I trade stock futures.