Welcome to AIMS Stress Free Trading Forum ;)

Dear Dearer Dearest Trader!!!

We would like to put a SPECIAL Request to you!

We are Trying to Take iTradeAIMS Youtube to hit 10K Subscribers.

Please Help us Achieve this Goal by Clicking Here

Please Please Please
Subscribe to iTradeAIMS YouTube Channel.

>>> Watch Videos and <<<
>>>> Hit the Like Button. <<<<
>>>>> Discuss Ideas, Comment as much as possible. <<<

MAKE AIMSForum GREAT AGAIN

Stay Up to Date - Stay ACTIVE

Note Seeing Images?
Check if Are You Logged-in?
Check the Top Right corner if it does not show your username and instead shows a "power" button/icon. You are not logged in.
Scroll down to the bottom of the page and log in using the login fields provided.
Use the same username and password that you use for loging in at www.iTradeAIMS.net

How to Login:
To login Either Go To
1. www.iTradeAIMS.com and Use the Login Tab
or

2. [url=https://www.itradeaims.net/amember/login]www.iTradeAIMS.net]

Dashboard: When you log in you will be taken to your dashboard/members area.
All the downloadable items will be available inside the dashboard. The Dashboard Also has a TAB for Forum Acces.

DO NOT LOGOUT OF FORUM EVER - IF YOU HAVE TO LOGOUT GO TO DASHBOARD FIRST

Do Not Logout of the Forum. Instead logout via dashboard

WARNING: Do not try to change password while looging into the forum. You must only change passowrd from the Dashboard.

History of Memberships:
2011- Standard Membership: Access to Most part of AIMSForum.com. Included Setup 1 and Journals Section
2012 - Premium Membership: Access to Setup 1 strategy and indicators, The Fruit strategy and Indicators, The Mind Section.
2014 - The Seed Strategy was added to become part of AIMS Premium Membership.
2015 - The HUNT Section was added but NOT part of the "then" Premium Membership. Hunt strategy was part of AIMS Live Trading Room Monthly Subscription.
2017 - AIMSForum.com was disbanded. Forum was integrated into our NEW Site under itradeaims.net/forum. Sales of All previous Memberships Discontinued - We then added 2 ways to Join AIMS. 1. NEW Premium MEmbership was Launched plus additional product of 2. AIMS Live Trading Room Monthly Subscription.
At this time we sent out emails to all previous members a heavily discounted offer to upgrade their membership to NEW Premium Membership or continue to keep access to Forum only. But we gave access to the NEW Dashboard as well without charge. This offer came to an end 3 years later Dec 31, 2019.
2021 - Premium and NEW Premium Memebrship will no longer be offered after end of March 2021. Ther will be further NEW options. Gold and Platinum Packages and the ability to buy individual courses. Coming Soon!!!

May the "pips" be with you!!!

Message from
Immy & AIMS Support Team

What is Setup 0 1 and 2

The first step is to Understand AIMS The Setup [Download Pdf eBook and Indicators Package in your Dashboard]
immy
Founder
Founder

Re: What is Setup 0 1 and 2

Unread post by immy »

terence wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:58 am
Thanks Immy, a great refresher especially for me as I was inactive for a time.
GREAT picture mate... Love it ...
~I urge everyone to please connect Gravatar.com to yuor profile... looks awesome
Opportunity is Nowhere :nerd

vickyp

Unread post by vickyp »

Thanks Immy, this video is easy to understand and your post after confirms it further.
Vicky
"It is literally true that millions come easier to a trader after he knows how to trade, than hundreds did in the days of his ignorance"

immy
Founder
Founder

Whether its SETUP 0/1/2 ...

Unread post by immy »

...Just Keep Working Towards Target ZONE ONE
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

peacefulearth

Unread post by peacefulearth »

Thank You Immy, such a clear and precise Video ... I am gaining more clarity and confidence  :) :hug

leoneill

Unread post by leoneill »

immy wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:22 pm
In this Video

I will talk about What is Setup 1 and I will talk about the difference between Setup 0 1 and 2
I will also talk about Why we like Setup 1 and Why its our favourite mode of taking a trade.

Note: Sorry about the low volume. You might have to crank up the volume of your device to its max. (hug) :D

[bbvideo=1280,720]https://vimeo.com/207500611[/bbvideo]
Video seems to be missing. Can you please check?
Cheers, Eric
"Sorry, we couldn’t find that page
Make sure you’ve typed the URL correctly, or try searching Vimeo. You could also watch one of the videos below instead."

immy
Founder
Founder

Unread post by immy »

leoneill wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:21 am
immy wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:22 pm
In this Video

I will talk about What is Setup 1 and I will talk about the difference between Setup 0 1 and 2
I will also talk about Why we like Setup 1 and Why its our favourite mode of taking a trade.

Note: Sorry about the low volume. You might have to crank up the volume of your device to its max. (hug) :D

Video seems to be missing. Can you please check?
Cheers, Eric
"Sorry, we couldn’t find that page
Make sure you’ve typed the URL correctly, or try searching Vimeo. You could also watch one of the videos below instead."
Hey, Thanks for pointing that out. Its been fixed now, please have a look again

cheers
ps: this video is available in the dashboard ares , just so you know.

heparin

Unread post by heparin »

Immy I am looking at A/U on a 1h and 4h chart. I see a setup 1 down on 4h chart but on the 1h chart I see a setup 1 to go up. What do u do when this happens or am I just seeing things.

immy
Founder
Founder

Unread post by immy »

heparin wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:17 pm
Immy I am looking at A/U on a 1h and 4h chart. I see a setup 1 down on 4h chart but on the 1h chart I see a setup 1 to go up. What do u do when this happens or am I just seeing things.
As usual I'm very quick to reply... :p :o sorry for the very late reply. The forum software is shit... We need to move this stuff to something better...

Usually for a question like this, its best to attach a screenshot. but I can picture what you mean...

When you see a setup 1 on H4 you don't need to look at H1. if you h1 is your trading time frame, and H4 is your trend time frame then, what you want to see is NOT setup 1 on H4, instead you need the market to have broken a boxed/range and for it to have an open gator. You're seeing good things... just the wrong approach.

H1 Setup 1 = H4 open Gator ....

I don't know what date you are referring to but guessing from the date of the post I'll try to look at 8th or 9th of August Chart on the said pair. and attach screenshot here.

In the picture above, you see a setup 1 on AUD/USD H4... the method states that if you chose X as your time frame to trade then the 5 times higher time frame, or the next available time frame up, is your trend time frame. you don't look at lower time frame for confirmation of trend.

Having said that, if you wanted to be cute with your entries and wanted not only to be inline with 5X HTF but alos 5XLTF then, looking at H1 would have shown a conflict. Since on the hourly chart, we see an impulse wave up.

Here comes the Double AIMS concept. Usually for a good setup 1 on H4, e.g. this one in question, if I drop to h1, (i don't do this but if I did...) and would want to see a tight sideways range. I certainly won't like to see impulse waves.

hope this makes sense. it was a Great question... may be I'll make a video on it. I wish I answered it back in august but hey ho...

heparin

Unread post by heparin »

Thanks Immy that made it clear.