Welcome to AIMS Stress Free Trading Forum ;)

Dear Dearer Dearest Trader!!!

We would like to put a SPECIAL Request to you!

We are Trying to Take iTradeAIMS Youtube to hit 10K Subscribers.

Please Help us Achieve this Goal by Clicking Here

Please Please Please
Subscribe to iTradeAIMS YouTube Channel.

>>> Watch Videos and <<<
>>>> Hit the Like Button. <<<<
>>>>> Discuss Ideas, Comment as much as possible. <<<

MAKE AIMSForum GREAT AGAIN

Stay Up to Date - Stay ACTIVE

Note Seeing Images?
Check if Are You Logged-in?
Check the Top Right corner if it does not show your username and instead shows a "power" button/icon. You are not logged in.
Scroll down to the bottom of the page and log in using the login fields provided.
Use the same username and password that you use for loging in at www.iTradeAIMS.net

How to Login:
To login Either Go To
1. www.iTradeAIMS.com and Use the Login Tab
or

2. [url=https://www.itradeaims.net/amember/login]www.iTradeAIMS.net]

Dashboard: When you log in you will be taken to your dashboard/members area.
All the downloadable items will be available inside the dashboard. The Dashboard Also has a TAB for Forum Acces.

DO NOT LOGOUT OF FORUM EVER - IF YOU HAVE TO LOGOUT GO TO DASHBOARD FIRST

Do Not Logout of the Forum. Instead logout via dashboard

WARNING: Do not try to change password while looging into the forum. You must only change passowrd from the Dashboard.

History of Memberships:
2011- Standard Membership: Access to Most part of AIMSForum.com. Included Setup 1 and Journals Section
2012 - Premium Membership: Access to Setup 1 strategy and indicators, The Fruit strategy and Indicators, The Mind Section.
2014 - The Seed Strategy was added to become part of AIMS Premium Membership.
2015 - The HUNT Section was added but NOT part of the "then" Premium Membership. Hunt strategy was part of AIMS Live Trading Room Monthly Subscription.
2017 - AIMSForum.com was disbanded. Forum was integrated into our NEW Site under itradeaims.net/forum. Sales of All previous Memberships Discontinued - We then added 2 ways to Join AIMS. 1. NEW Premium MEmbership was Launched plus additional product of 2. AIMS Live Trading Room Monthly Subscription.
At this time we sent out emails to all previous members a heavily discounted offer to upgrade their membership to NEW Premium Membership or continue to keep access to Forum only. But we gave access to the NEW Dashboard as well without charge. This offer came to an end 3 years later Dec 31, 2019.
2021 - Premium and NEW Premium Memebrship will no longer be offered after end of March 2021. Ther will be further NEW options. Gold and Platinum Packages and the ability to buy individual courses. Coming Soon!!!

May the "pips" be with you!!!

Message from
Immy & AIMS Support Team

What is Setup 0 1 and 2

The first step is to Understand AIMS The Setup [Download Pdf eBook and Indicators Package in your Dashboard]
immy
Founder
Founder

What is Setup 0 1 and 2

Unread post by immy »

In this Video

I will talk about What is Setup 1 and I will talk about the difference between Setup 0 1 and 2
I will also talk about Why we like Setup 1 and Why its our favourite mode of taking a trade.

Note: Sorry about the low volume. You might have to crank up the volume of your device to its max. (hug) :D

Last edited by immy on Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Opportunity is Nowhere :nerd

wam06

Re: What is Setup 0 1 and 2

Unread post by wam06 »

very clear ! thanks

sailorfx

Unread post by sailorfx »

Good Video, thanks.

amarr84

Unread post by amarr84 »

Thanks Immy!

immy
Founder
Founder

Unread post by immy »

Thanks Amarjit, Sebastian, and Chris...

Let me clear one thing... I read Can's journal [btw: congrats and well done to Can for doing that] and found that Can's decided to Trade Setup 1 -2 and 0...

o.m.g as my daughter would say (8years)... frankly I'd say, that I'm a Bit disappointed with myself because my purpose of the video was to put emphasis on WHY WE WANT TO TRADE SETUP 1's only. There is a fundamental and most logical reason behind it.

Because through the past 7 years of data, we have found that the HIGHEST probability SETUPS are Setup 1's.... That is the whole point. [that is second to the Hunt signals btw]

Setup 0 gives you 40% success rate which means you'll have to have 3:1 average win to loss loss ratio. And to further enhance it you'll need the method of scaling into the trades. This is tough but very profitable but and its a big BUT most beginners can't cope with low win rate methods. Despite the fact the the insanely profitable methods are all under 40% win rate. Not an easy cup of tea for the beginner. But don't worry though, we got you covered. Read on

The problem with new traders is that they don't , in 95% of cases, YET, have thePROBABILISTIC MINDSET, that is an essential requirement for trading success. WE hae a solution for this. Thanks to Mark Douglas (rip)

The T20 principle is used to achieve 2 things.

1. Discipline and Patience that leads to Consistency

2. Probabilistic Mind, meaning you treat your trading outcomes with probabilities in mind .You don't judge every trade, rather you trade a "set" of trades. [remember school, the geometric sets etc.. etc] You know that for trading successfully you need a trading strategy that gives you a statistical advantage .You also know that the outcome of an individual trade matters not but the outcome of a single trade is "random" however the outcome of a set of 20 trades is "quite predictable" and fits within the range of of possible outcomes. The outcome of one trade is really radom, yet the outcome of 100 trades is pretty much ordered.

3. (its usually done in demo) so it gives you the replica mindset of trading in the zone. You experience while not being in the zone, how you'd feel like when you will be in the zone. That is RISK FREE STATE OF MIND.

ONCE YOU acquire the proper mindset, essential for trading success, i.e. consistent profitability, that is when you trade with probabilistic mindset. You are confident because you a. you know exactly what are the possible outcomes that you might see (except the black swans). Your confidence is cummulative as its based on your probabilities and past e experiences. You know it works.

At this stage you don't fear and you are able to cope with fear and stress easily [relatively]. You'd find that you get in the zone easily. Completing your first T20 batch is a MAJOR step towards that mindset.

Its a gradual process and success builds upon success however small the steps may be it leads to the final destination...

hope it makes sense.

Hill

Unread post by Hill »

Thanks Immy for the explanation.
immy wrote:Thanks Amarjit, Sebastian, and Chris...

Let me clear one thing... I read Can's journal [btw: congrats and well done to Can for doing that] and found that Can's decided to Trade Setup 1 -2 and 0...

o.m.g as my daughter would say (8years)... frankly I'd say, that I'm a Bit disappointed with myself because my purpose of the video was to put emphasis on WHY WE WANT TO TRADE SETUP 1's only. There is a fundamental and most logical reason behind it.

Because through the past 7 years of data, we have found that the HIGHEST probability SETUPS are Setup 1's.... That is the whole point. [that is second to the Hunt signals btw]

Setup 0 gives you 40% success rate which means you'll have to have 3:1 average win to loss loss ratio. And to further enhance it you'll need the method of scaling into the trades. This is tough but very profitable but and its a big BUT most beginners can't cope with low win rate methods. Despite the fact the the insanely profitable methods are all under 40% win rate. Not an easy cup of tea for the beginner. But don't worry though, we got you covered. Read on

The problem with new traders is that they don't , in 95% of cases, YET, have thePROBABILISTIC MINDSET, that is an essential requirement for trading success. WE hae a solution for this. Thanks to Mark Douglas (rip)

The T20 principle is used to achieve 2 things.

1. Discipline and Patience that leads to Consistency

2. Probabilistic Mind, meaning you treat your trading outcomes with probabilities in mind .You don't judge every trade, rather you trade a "set" of trades. [remember school, the geometric sets etc.. etc] You know that for trading successfully you need a trading strategy that gives you a statistical advantage .You also know that the outcome of an individual trade matters not but the outcome of a single trade is "random" however the outcome of a set of 20 trades is "quite predictable" and fits within the range of of possible outcomes. The outcome of one trade is really radom, yet the outcome of 100 trades is pretty much ordered.

3. (its usually done in demo) so it gives you the replica mindset of trading in the zone. You experience while not being in the zone, how you'd feel like when you will be in the zone. That is RISK FREE STATE OF MIND.

ONCE YOU acquire the proper mindset, essential for trading success, i.e. consistent profitability, that is when you trade with probabilistic mindset. You are confident because you a. you know exactly what are the possible outcomes that you might see (except the black swans). Your confidence is cummulative as its based on your probabilities and past e experiences. You know it works.

At this stage you don't fear and you are able to cope with fear and stress easily [relatively]. You'd find that you get in the zone easily. Completing your first T20 batch is a MAJOR step towards that mindset.

Its a gradual process and success builds upon success however small the steps may be it leads to the final destination...

hope it makes sense.

Jozef

Unread post by Jozef »

There is nothing to add. The video is clear and understandable . Thanks Immy. Great job.

nickpap91

Unread post by nickpap91 »

This is the best video.
Very clear, thank you Immy

immy
Founder
Founder

Unread post by immy »

nickpap91 wrote:This is the best video.
Very clear, thank you Immy
Thank You Nick. Glad you found it of value to you.

terence

Unread post by terence »

Thanks Immy, a great refresher especially for me as I was inactive for a time.
If it is to be, it is up to me!