Welcome to AIMS Stress Free Trading Forum ;)

Dear Dearer Dearest Trader!!!

We would like to put a SPECIAL Request to you!

We are Trying to Take iTradeAIMS Youtube to hit 10K Subscribers.

Please Help us Achieve this Goal by Clicking Here

Please Please Please
Subscribe to iTradeAIMS YouTube Channel.

>>> Watch Videos and <<<
>>>> Hit the Like Button. <<<<
>>>>> Discuss Ideas, Comment as much as possible. <<<

MAKE AIMSForum GREAT AGAIN

Stay Up to Date - Stay ACTIVE

Note Seeing Images?
Check if Are You Logged-in?
Check the Top Right corner if it does not show your username and instead shows a "power" button/icon. You are not logged in.
Scroll down to the bottom of the page and log in using the login fields provided.
Use the same username and password that you use for loging in at www.iTradeAIMS.net

How to Login:
To login Either Go To
1. www.iTradeAIMS.com and Use the Login Tab
or

2. [url=https://www.itradeaims.net/amember/login]www.iTradeAIMS.net]

Dashboard: When you log in you will be taken to your dashboard/members area.
All the downloadable items will be available inside the dashboard. The Dashboard Also has a TAB for Forum Acces.

DO NOT LOGOUT OF FORUM EVER - IF YOU HAVE TO LOGOUT GO TO DASHBOARD FIRST

Do Not Logout of the Forum. Instead logout via dashboard

WARNING: Do not try to change password while looging into the forum. You must only change passowrd from the Dashboard.

History of Memberships:
2011- Standard Membership: Access to Most part of AIMSForum.com. Included Setup 1 and Journals Section
2012 - Premium Membership: Access to Setup 1 strategy and indicators, The Fruit strategy and Indicators, The Mind Section.
2014 - The Seed Strategy was added to become part of AIMS Premium Membership.
2015 - The HUNT Section was added but NOT part of the "then" Premium Membership. Hunt strategy was part of AIMS Live Trading Room Monthly Subscription.
2017 - AIMSForum.com was disbanded. Forum was integrated into our NEW Site under itradeaims.net/forum. Sales of All previous Memberships Discontinued - We then added 2 ways to Join AIMS. 1. NEW Premium MEmbership was Launched plus additional product of 2. AIMS Live Trading Room Monthly Subscription.
At this time we sent out emails to all previous members a heavily discounted offer to upgrade their membership to NEW Premium Membership or continue to keep access to Forum only. But we gave access to the NEW Dashboard as well without charge. This offer came to an end 3 years later Dec 31, 2019.
2021 - Premium and NEW Premium Memebrship will no longer be offered after end of March 2021. Ther will be further NEW options. Gold and Platinum Packages and the ability to buy individual courses. Coming Soon!!!

May the "pips" be with you!!!

Message from
Immy & AIMS Support Team

Just Joined READ THIS NOW [Visit Dashboard Now]

The first step is to Understand AIMS The Setup [Download Pdf eBook and Indicators Package in your Dashboard]
immy
Founder
Founder

Re: Just Joined START HERE [IMPORTANT]

Unread post by immy »

Hi

sorry about the confusion. Forum keeps posts forever. One of hte benefits. But some things change. e..g this offer is not available anymore.
You Don't have to have hunt subscription. Setup 1 works. Moreover, Skype room is not an open invitation type subscription service. Its my personal space where I chat with my friends. let me know when you're ready. no worries

cheers
Opportunity is Nowhere :nerd

HFTrader

Unread post by HFTrader »

i had a feeling that might be the case :-)

so is there some kind of option where i can purchase...see...have a look at what the Hunt strategy/setups are? For example....I really am NOT at a counter trend trader...not that I couldn't be...just not my thing. So the Fruit strategy really doesn't appeal to me all that much.

However, trading pullbacks/retracements in a good trend DOES. Is that basically what Hunt is? I certainly have my own methods/strategies for doing that right now. but always on the lookout for new techniques, twists, refinements, etc.

Thanks!

acceleratum
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Unread post by acceleratum »

The setup you have available in the forum is the base of everything, if you find it useful you have your answer.

immy
Founder
Founder

Unread post by immy »

HFTrader wrote:i had a feeling that might be the case :-)

so is there some kind of option where i can purchase...see...have a look at what the Hunt strategy/setups are? For example....I really am NOT at a counter trend trader...not that I couldn't be...just not my thing. So the Fruit strategy really doesn't appeal to me all that much.

However, trading pullbacks/retracements in a good trend DOES. Is that basically what Hunt is? I certainly have my own methods/strategies for doing that right now. but always on the lookout for new techniques, twists, refinements, etc.

Thanks!
After trading Setup 1 for 7 years we learned that we can further refine it. We found other ways to trade setup 1. We learned how to trade with 66% win rate. That is hunt. but hunt is more than that. It is a group of people trading together. It is ME asking your questions, Have you completed your trading plan? Have you updated your journal today? How is your T20 going? was this correct setup 1? ... but you seem to be experienced, "with your own ways" etc you might not need that help. hope it makes sense.

cheers

HFTrader

Great....thanks

Is it possible to have the Hunt Indicators converted/translated for use on MT5? Again, I'm trading US Futures...not forex, and my understanding is one needs to use MT5 for that. I understand i CAN plot the strategy on MT4 and trade off another platform However, even the Markets i'm looking at are "different". ie instead of Comex Gold it's plotting a different Gold instrument. Same with Nymex Crude. etc

Anyway....just trying to figure out what options I have and the best way to go.

That's for both of your's quick responses! :-)

acceleratum
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Unread post by acceleratum »

The indicators are made for mt4, Dont think theres any plans to recode them to mt5, The platform had several downsides and while its much better now most brokers dont support them so I dont think it will be in the near future. In regard to futures well Im not familiar with them so I cant really help there, maybe someone with more experience can answer that.

HFTrader

Ok Thanks Pedro

I think I'll just go ahead and join and then try and figure out the particulars as I go.

thanks again

raklian

Re: Just Joined READ THIS NOW [Visit Dashboard Now]

Unread post by raklian »

I live in eastern US and only able to trade during the first hours of the Tokyo session.

I haven't started my journal yet and I've just finished reading the AIMS setup strategy twice. I think I have the rules pat down to the degree I can apply them to the charts now.

My biggest question is should I start with M1 or higher timeframes? I am available during the Tokyo Open and several hours after that, so it's fine I can use M1?

What are your recommendations?

Thanks,

Joel

immy
Founder
Founder

Re: Just Joined READ THIS NOW [Visit Dashboard Now]

Unread post by immy »

Hi Joel

Welcome and thanks for the question. We don't trade the M1 chart because we want to trade the M1 chart. We trade the M1 chart because that particular market has so high volatility that it moves even on second to second and minute to minute basis. Now can you identify a market/symbol that can give you around 30-50 pips move per hr? or more technically a pair that can give you a tick volume of around 50 per candle on the m1 chart? probably not, as there are only a few in the market and certainly nothing that I know between the hrs you've mentioned.

If I've learned one thing in the last 8 years its this. M1 is not a place for traders to "LEARN TO TRADE".

So if its asian session you should go for H4 Charts or even dailies. You could time some good entries on H4 for the week ahead.

Hope it makes sense.