Welcome to AIMS Stress Free Trading Forum ;)

Dear Dearer Dearest Trader!!!

We would like to put a SPECIAL Request to you!

We are Trying to Take iTradeAIMS Youtube to hit 10K Subscribers.

Please Help us Achieve this Goal by Clicking Here

Please Please Please
Subscribe to iTradeAIMS YouTube Channel.

>>> Watch Videos and <<<
>>>> Hit the Like Button. <<<<
>>>>> Discuss Ideas, Comment as much as possible. <<<

MAKE AIMSForum GREAT AGAIN

Stay Up to Date - Stay ACTIVE

Note Seeing Images?
Check if Are You Logged-in?
Check the Top Right corner if it does not show your username and instead shows a "power" button/icon. You are not logged in.
Scroll down to the bottom of the page and log in using the login fields provided.
Use the same username and password that you use for loging in at www.iTradeAIMS.net

How to Login:
To login Either Go To
1. www.iTradeAIMS.com and Use the Login Tab
or

2. [url=https://www.itradeaims.net/amember/login]www.iTradeAIMS.net]

Dashboard: When you log in you will be taken to your dashboard/members area.
All the downloadable items will be available inside the dashboard. The Dashboard Also has a TAB for Forum Acces.

DO NOT LOGOUT OF FORUM EVER - IF YOU HAVE TO LOGOUT GO TO DASHBOARD FIRST

Do Not Logout of the Forum. Instead logout via dashboard

WARNING: Do not try to change password while looging into the forum. You must only change passowrd from the Dashboard.

History of Memberships:
2011- Standard Membership: Access to Most part of AIMSForum.com. Included Setup 1 and Journals Section
2012 - Premium Membership: Access to Setup 1 strategy and indicators, The Fruit strategy and Indicators, The Mind Section.
2014 - The Seed Strategy was added to become part of AIMS Premium Membership.
2015 - The HUNT Section was added but NOT part of the "then" Premium Membership. Hunt strategy was part of AIMS Live Trading Room Monthly Subscription.
2017 - AIMSForum.com was disbanded. Forum was integrated into our NEW Site under itradeaims.net/forum. Sales of All previous Memberships Discontinued - We then added 2 ways to Join AIMS. 1. NEW Premium MEmbership was Launched plus additional product of 2. AIMS Live Trading Room Monthly Subscription.
At this time we sent out emails to all previous members a heavily discounted offer to upgrade their membership to NEW Premium Membership or continue to keep access to Forum only. But we gave access to the NEW Dashboard as well without charge. This offer came to an end 3 years later Dec 31, 2019.
2021 - Premium and NEW Premium Memebrship will no longer be offered after end of March 2021. Ther will be further NEW options. Gold and Platinum Packages and the ability to buy individual courses. Coming Soon!!!

May the "pips" be with you!!!

Message from
Immy & AIMS Support Team

Just Joined READ THIS NOW [Visit Dashboard Now]

The first step is to Understand AIMS The Setup [Download Pdf eBook and Indicators Package in your Dashboard]
KevNovo

Re: Just Joined Welcome Pack [IMPORTANT]

Unread post by KevNovo »

Hello Immy,

I recently joined and opened a demo account with ATC to practice on. I have never used MT4 and cannot figure out how to import indicators. I followed the instructions above but am obviously doing something wrong. When I go to the navigation box I cannot locate custom indicators anywhere. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

immy
Founder
Founder

Unread post by immy »

KevNovo wrote:Hello Immy,

I recently joined and opened a demo account with ATC to practice on. I have never used MT4 and cannot figure out how to import indicators. I followed the instructions above but am obviously doing something wrong. When I go to the navigation box I cannot locate custom indicators anywhere. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Hi

No worries there are quite a few links online that i can share with you. Its pretty simple. you need to get to the Data Fodler of your MT4. Please have a quick look at this link

https://pepperstone.com/en/support/meta ... t-advisors

This video is a good one too

[youtube]3czBZUKEZc4[/youtube]

hope this helps. let me know if you need more help

ps: there are more topics under this tab https://pepperstone.com/en/support
you can also learn some more here FXCM tutorial. You don't need to have their MT4, it can be any MT4 from any broker
http://www.dailyfx.com/forex_forum/faqs ... rough.html
Opportunity is Nowhere :nerd

Hill

Unread post by Hill »

The note below is from Immy, for those who are still confused with various trading approaches within AIMS forum must read this note.
immy wrote: Step 1. Download The Setup EBook. Install the Setup Indicators. And Trade the shit out of it. Until You GET IT. Don't look at anything else. Trade The Setup. Its located in The Just Joined Section. Create a Trading plan and apply 5 batches of T20's to Setup 1 and Setup 2 entries. Put it in your journal, record every trade and we will guide you step by step trade by trade. I see you have joined skype group so you can further do our heads in , inside the skype group. You're welcome. No question is stupid... cheers

mrk
Hello
Hello

Re: Just Joined START HERE [IMPORTANT]

Unread post by mrk »

I just want to tell you that it is very frustrating to install your indicator into MT5, still not able to install it. please help

acceleratum
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Unread post by acceleratum »

The indicators are made for MT4 and its the platform everyone uses.

Ural

Unread post by Ural »

Hello all,

I am one of AIMSters! I checked the systems and indicators and even made paper backtesting in classic box setup, but im not sure which one would be good for H1 or H4 charts which i can trade daily and send my phone notifications. Any recommendations? Thanks

acceleratum
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Any strategy can be applied to h1 or h4, if you plan to rely on phone notifications then h4 or daily, any lower than that wont give you time to properly analyze.

HFTrader

Unread post by HFTrader »

Good morning,

I've been trying to find out...for several days now...how to:

How to Join the AIMS The Hunt and AIMS Skype Live Trading Room?
You can now join AIMS The Hunt with or Without Skype Access. The Membership is Subscription based on a monthly period. Its a part of this strategy that you join our Skype Live Trading Group but you can now access The Hunt Strategy without joining Skype.

MY understanding was I can do this without joining the LIVE skype chat right now...at about a third the cost I believe?

Thanks,

John

acceleratum
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

You have a link on the Hunt forum pointing to where you buy, here you go if you missed it:
http://www.itradeaims.com/p/skype-aims- ... e-are.html

There is no discount for hunt forum only, the package is the live room and the forum area, you can participate if you wish or not in the live chat or forum or both.
You already have the premium forum access and most strategies here, The chat is for live support and mentoring at a very cheap price, if you think the price is too high you probably don't understand the value of this opportunity.
In the end it all depends on utility, the question is, what do you value more, being alone trading whatever you want to trade, or being part of an organised group heading toward a common goal?

HFTrader

Unread post by HFTrader »

I guess my problem is i'm confused re: membership types...and or learning and training options. Maybe you can help clear this up for me.

You say above there is no discount for hunt forum only. However, Immy posted this:

Access to AIMS The HUNT Section [NEW]
Postby immy » Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:20 am

Hi,

We have good news for those wanting to access the Hunt Section but could not connect via skype.

You can now JOIN AIMS The Hunt Section - The Science of Fractal Geometric Trading without the skype group at a lower monthly subscription and be able to download Hunt Strategy and Its indicators.

Hope to see more of you in the Hunt Section.

Once you purchase the subscription you will be given access to the Hunt Section.
[Please go to the front page of forum to purchase subscription only £9.99/month]

Cheers

So to me.....the "please go to the front page of forum to purchase subscription only 9.99/month ....is what i was asking about.

Secondly, I am:

1. Trading instruments different from you. ES CL GC....futures...not forex.
2. On tick charts....not 1 minutes charts
3. On a different platform....Ninjatrader and Tradestaion
4. In the US...during times i'm guessing most skype people aren't on.

At this point i don't even know WHAT the hunt strategy is.....let alone if it's something I'm interested in. I gather it's a "jump on board a pullback after a good impulse move". just guessing here.

It's not a question of whether the money is a reasonable price or whatever. it's a question of 1) is Hunt something for me, and 2)since i'm not going to be posting trades on futures contracts no one else trades on a platform no one else uses.....iis the Skype room a make-sense option.

Thanks much,