Welcome to AIMS Stress Free Trading Forum ;)

Dear Dearer Dearest Trader!!!

We would like to put a SPECIAL Request to you!

We are Trying to Take iTradeAIMS Youtube to hit 10K Subscribers.

Please Help us Achieve this Goal by Clicking Here

Please Please Please
Subscribe to iTradeAIMS YouTube Channel.

>>> Watch Videos and <<<
>>>> Hit the Like Button. <<<<
>>>>> Discuss Ideas, Comment as much as possible. <<<

MAKE AIMSForum GREAT AGAIN

Stay Up to Date - Stay ACTIVE

Note Seeing Images?
Check if Are You Logged-in?
Check the Top Right corner if it does not show your username and instead shows a "power" button/icon. You are not logged in.
Scroll down to the bottom of the page and log in using the login fields provided.
Use the same username and password that you use for loging in at www.iTradeAIMS.net

How to Login:
To login Either Go To
1. www.iTradeAIMS.com and Use the Login Tab
or

2. [url=https://www.itradeaims.net/amember/login]www.iTradeAIMS.net]

Dashboard: When you log in you will be taken to your dashboard/members area.
All the downloadable items will be available inside the dashboard. The Dashboard Also has a TAB for Forum Acces.

DO NOT LOGOUT OF FORUM EVER - IF YOU HAVE TO LOGOUT GO TO DASHBOARD FIRST

Do Not Logout of the Forum. Instead logout via dashboard

WARNING: Do not try to change password while looging into the forum. You must only change passowrd from the Dashboard.

History of Memberships:
2011- Standard Membership: Access to Most part of AIMSForum.com. Included Setup 1 and Journals Section
2012 - Premium Membership: Access to Setup 1 strategy and indicators, The Fruit strategy and Indicators, The Mind Section.
2014 - The Seed Strategy was added to become part of AIMS Premium Membership.
2015 - The HUNT Section was added but NOT part of the "then" Premium Membership. Hunt strategy was part of AIMS Live Trading Room Monthly Subscription.
2017 - AIMSForum.com was disbanded. Forum was integrated into our NEW Site under itradeaims.net/forum. Sales of All previous Memberships Discontinued - We then added 2 ways to Join AIMS. 1. NEW Premium MEmbership was Launched plus additional product of 2. AIMS Live Trading Room Monthly Subscription.
At this time we sent out emails to all previous members a heavily discounted offer to upgrade their membership to NEW Premium Membership or continue to keep access to Forum only. But we gave access to the NEW Dashboard as well without charge. This offer came to an end 3 years later Dec 31, 2019.
2021 - Premium and NEW Premium Memebrship will no longer be offered after end of March 2021. Ther will be further NEW options. Gold and Platinum Packages and the ability to buy individual courses. Coming Soon!!!

May the "pips" be with you!!!

Message from
Immy & AIMS Support Team

Just Joined READ THIS NOW [Visit Dashboard Now]

The first step is to Understand AIMS The Setup [Download Pdf eBook and Indicators Package in your Dashboard]
immy
Founder
Founder

Just Joined READ THIS NOW [Visit Dashboard Now]

Unread post by immy »

Hi there!

Immy here. I just want to congratulate you on taking the first step to furthering your knowledge along your journey to the ultimate destiny of "prolonged consistent profitability".

I'm excited to get the opportunity to welcome you to the new and improved AIMS Stress Free Trading Forum. I am honored and truly grateful that you have decided to join us. To make your experience with the new website/forum quick and simple, please watch the forum overview video below.

Here’s a brief insight into what you can expect from AIMS forum/website.

1. Direction with your trading methods and software.
2. Discipline and Consistency Trading.
3. Bulls*** free information on How to Succeed in trading. From my (our) experience in this industry and working with the best globally.
4. Content which will teach you how to become and remain accountable to your goals.
5. An insight into my trading, how I cope with obstacles, adversity and how I've transformed my mind from a weakness into a weapon/strength.

My intentions are sincere and pure. I wish you the best of success and everything you ever wished for and some more on top.

I will start by quoting the words of one of my most loved mentors and teachers. (not related to trading)

"Let me share a truly powerful lesson I learned early on in my journey to help millions of people from around the world transform. I’m sharing this specific lesson with you because it will become the foundation to everything else you achieve (in whatever field you apply).

If you can allow yourself to become submerged within this lesson, I promise achieving a transformation will become so much easier than you can ever imagine.

You have to learn to control your environment not allow it to control you.
You need to master your lifestyle and every environmental factor that could steer you off track.

The vast majority of the global population will wait for a “perfect time” where there are no obstacles, no reasons to fail and no distractions to lead
them astray. These moments don’t f***ing exist in the real world.

Part of the ingredients of “life” is to face walls you have to climb.

The person who is the master of his environment will know how to climb these walls. The person who is dictated to by his environment will
surrender before he’s even started to climb. [Read this Again]

This will evolve into a continuous cycle riddled with a sense of inevitably about it, UNTIL that person becomes a master of their environment

So first thing you have to do.

Start controlling your environment"

So there are 10 Golden Rules for Controlling your Environment and Progressing Faster

1. Accountability
Make your goals public and become accountable to it. Nobody likes to fail in front of others, and we have the perfect environment here. So first step is (after you've read your AIMS Stress Free Trading - The Setup eBook) consider starting your journal where you will record you T20 Principle Trades. I suggest you apply the T20 Principle [Download from links above]

2. Plan: Goals, Objectives and Be Organised
Become a more organised person, plan your trading and trade your plan. Working on your trading plan will put you way ahead of the pack. Learn to acknowledge and understand the environment you need to create. Remember we don't live in a perfect world, there will be mental, physical, fiscal and social problems, delays, birthdays, celebrations you have to attend, you have to trade through these environments so be prepared to plan or prepare to fail if you don't plan.

[Consider Joining the Hunt Section where I would help you be creating your own trading plan that will suit your personality and lifestyle. Another thing is to take the 3 months discipline challenge. ]

3. Identify your destructive habits;
Identify destructive habits and relationships in your current life which are pulling you away from your goals and address them immediately. Help on this is available in the mind section.

4. Learning is a Never Ending Process
View every day as a step forward, and aim to take NO steps back. Read, educate yourself, learn from your mistakes, record the wisdom and learn to move on.

5. Where is your focus?
Take your focus away from the Technical Side of trading and direct it more on the "mental" side of trading. 80% of trading success depends on your mind.

6. Trade The Higher Time Frames.
Despite the fact that I used to push new traders to start with m5/m1 in the past, I have learned my lesson. I will never ask a new trader to trade anything below H1. (even that is too fast). Ideally new traders should start from The Daily Time Frame. No pressure of leaving your job or ignoring family time. Simply sit at your compute for half an hour in a nice calm and quiet environment and trade the daily charts.

I think this is enough for now... Nah, not really... Let me give you 4 Habits that will help you become a very good trader.

7. KEEP A JOURNAL: Record Every Trade Down

Bill Williams to this day has years and years of records documenting every single trade he completed and within that every aspect of the trade, his emotions, how he felt at that time, during and after the trade and what was his analysis. Dr. Williams has been a successful trader for decades yet he never stops recording his trades and he writes The 3 Morning Pages every day first thing in the morning. [A concept taken from Julia Camerons Book The Artists' Way]

So tracking your trading performance in terms of T20 to start with, and later on throughout your trading career.... WORKS!!!

This is going to do two major things for your consistent profitability and becoming a successful trader and stay that way.
a) it will give you concrete evidence of progression and spur you on and
b) it will give you a wealth of accountability as start your trading (your first batch of T20) because you're mentally tuned to the idea that progression is all that will suffice, no less.

You will end up pushing further and becoming better and better. You'll battle yourself and although stuff will get harder it will also become more enjoyable because you'll see your progress and evolve at an alarming pace, provided you follow these steps.

So, please start a journal in the journal section and please take a picture of your trades at the time of setting a pending order, during the trade and then one final picture at the end of the trade. Oh, the power of this is so vast I don't have space, enough, to write it here. Suffice it to say, DO IT TO BELIEVE IT.

8. Exercise on a Regular Basis

Exercise (cardio) is more than exercise. Its like a daily ritual which allows your mind to escape the minefields of this world. You are in your own company, you and you alone. Its ME TIME... Have some me time on a daily basis. Go for half an hour run or brisk walk. Hop on a bicycle or if the weather is "shite" like we have it here during the winter in England, then consider joining a gym or yoga classes. Swimming and sauna might be another "beautiful" thing to consider. You might be wondering what's Immy talking about? Why do I have to join a gym or exercise? I want to make money. Well, if you want to become good at trading you have to have a better mind, and to have a better mind, you must have a better healthier body.

All successful traders do some form of exercise/workout on a regular basis. (You are what you eat ... remember)

9. Learn to Meditate and Make it a habit
Meditation for Mindfulness is a powerful habit. (watch the words I chose. Not thing, not just a hobby, a Habit). According to NHS (National Health Services) " It can be easy to rush through life without stopping to notice much. Paying more attention to the present moment – to your own thoughts and feelings, and to the world around you – can improve your mental wellbeing.

Some people call this awareness "mindfulness". Mindfulness can help us enjoy life more and understand ourselves better. You can take steps to develop it in your own life."

So if you learn and apply to meditate for mindfulness you will transform and trading will become a very stress free and calm even fun activity.

There is a lot of help on this in the MIND Section. Please consider spending "a considerable" amount of time in The Mind Section. Please I beg of you.

10. Watch Videos
Learning process speeds up if you integrate many forms of learning from read, to listening to "viewing". So there is a Video section in the forum. Please go through all the videos. Webinars, Tutorial videos, daily digest videos and some live trading videos. It does not matter how hold the videos are, the methods are still valid and used exactly the same way.

Here are Few Videos to Get You Started

How to Download AIMS The Setup Strategy and Software?
The Indicators Package is attached below at the end of this post. WE have changed it a bit after the video was shot.

The Following short video will give you an overview of the forum and how to use it.

[bbvideo=1280,720]https://vimeo.com/187353344[/bbvideo]

The following video will explain
1. How to download the setup ebook and indicator package [You can now download them from your dashboard instead]
2. The Settings in the V5.1 Indicators. [Changes are made so this updates you on that]
3. How to create your Templates
please watch this video so that your template is the same as ours.

[bbvideo=1280,720]https://vimeo.com/187345663[/bbvideo]

Important: MAKE Sure you check the topic of The Three Rules Flow Chart Link http://www.itradeaims.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=355 [there is 2 part video in there explaining how to use the flow chart. The FLOW chart is THE SETUP.Period.

Remember:This forum exists only for one purpose. SUPPORT. So don't be shy and create topics and reply to posts and comment on other people's journals as when you like. Its YOUR forum.

If you have any further questions please feel free to reply to this topic.

Have Fun!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome Pack PDF [updated 17th of Feb 2015]
Thank-You-Premium-Purchase-Feb-2015.pdf

The Setup eBook Package V5.1 (Includes Latest V5.1 Indicators and The Setup eBook)
AIMS_Stress_Free_Trading_The_Setup_v5.1_Package_pdf_MT4-Indicators.zip
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Opportunity is Nowhere :nerd

immy
Founder
Founder

The 20 Trades Principle - Learn to Achieve Consistency

Unread post by immy »

The 20 Trades Principle - Learn to Achieve Consistency

The only way to find out whether AIMS is for you or for anyone is to give it a try. Follow the instructions in the little ebook to find out more.
The 20 Trades Principle (2).pdf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

tjbishop

Re: Just Joined Welcome Pack [IMPORTANT]

Unread post by tjbishop »

Hi Immy, Thanks for all the work you and the others put into the forum. I love your strategies. I have just changed to a new computer and need to download all of the indicators again. My old computer was so slow I reckon it was a day behind! I have been able to download the setup package which includes the MT4 indicators Zip files but cannot find how to install them as shown in the post "step by step Guide for V5 Installation". I need the installation program and cannot find it anywhere. I must admit I have a bit of trouble finding my way around forums so could you please point me in the right direction. Thanks

immy
Founder
Founder

Unread post by immy »

Hi

We do not have the installation program any longer. You will have to install the indicators manually. Go to your MT4, click on File then "Open Data Folder". A new window will open. You will see MQL4 Folder and templates folder. Put the .tpl file in the templates folder. then Double Click on MQL4 then Indicator folder. Put hte .ex4 files there. The sound files need to be installed in a different folder. Locate where the mt4 installation path is, go there and copy and paste the sound files into that folder.

Hope this helps.

tjbishop

Unread post by tjbishop »

:D Thank you, thank you Immy. I am up and running again. Will now set up the charts and do a revision of what you have been posting. Trev.
immy wrote:Hi

We do not have the installation program any longer. You will have to install the indicators manually. Go to your MT4, click on File then "Open Data Folder". A new window will open. You will see MQL4 Folder and templates folder. Put the .tpl file in the templates folder. then Double Click on MQL4 then Indicator folder. Put hte .ex4 files there. The sound files need to be installed in a different folder. Locate where the mt4 installation path is, go there and copy and paste the sound files into that folder.

Hope this helps.

FH2o

Unread post by FH2o »

Thank you to Immy and AIMsters for putting this comprehensive package together.
After reading so many books and trying out so many trading systems; I think I've finally stumbled onto a rare gem here. I considered it's my lucky day and I thank the world for this.
As I'm not fond of M1 charts (its just me) and would still like to stick to the four pairs that I'd been trading all this while; I am going to trade Setup 1 and 2 on only M15 charts guided by the purple line and the Alligators on H1. I hope that this is okay and would be grateful for your comments and advise with regards.
Since I'm new to AIMS, I'll only be focussing on trading S1 and S2 until such time as when I'm fully conversant with and profitable with it. Only then will I be looking into all the other wonderful and overwhelming wealth of information here!
Once again my appreciation for sharing this. Bless you all.

immy
Founder
Founder

Unread post by immy »

Hi Francis

Thanks for the kind words. I think this post deserves to be the first post of Your Journal. I suggest you start your own journal and trade Setup 1 and Setup 2 on whatever time frame best suit you. They from from M1 to Monthly charts. No difference. H1 is better than M15. M15 is better than m1. simples. M1 is not for everyone. More people are more successful on higher time frame. So I'm glad you've chosen H1 or M15. Chose one, either m15 or H1. We trade H1 setup 1's in the skype room with our in-house H1 guru Erik with us as well.

cheers

bluediamond81

Unread post by bluediamond81 »

Hey Immy,

The link to download 10s Elliot Wave does not work.
Could you pls check it.

Tks.
Lam

immy
Founder
Founder

Unread post by immy »

bluediamond81 wrote:Hey Immy,

The link to download 10s Elliot Wave does not work.
Could you pls check it.

Tks.
Lam

I just clicked on it and downloaded. You can also download it in its own section in the premium section .http://www.itradeaims.net/forum/viewtop ... f=61&t=272

bluediamond81

Unread post by bluediamond81 »

Got it now. Somehow it was downloaded as an php file and I have to change the extension to pdf in order to read.
Weird! ;)