Webinar - From the Beginning of TIME - MUST WATCH

Webinar Recordings
momozazat

Re: Webinar - From the Beginning of TIME - MUST WATCH

Unread post by momozazat »

immy wrote:
momozazat wrote:
immy wrote:
momozazat wrote:Just joined and watched the video. i think i need some time to digest all information given. let get some practice tomorrow. :-bd
Hey Welcome to AIMS

Just take your time. Its simple but the things that we don't yet understand appear to us as complex. Lets keep a scientific approach and simplify things by understanding them. As long as the market stays complex we don't yet understand it. But it really is simple. Start by following Setup 1 , apply the T20 approach on a demo. Don't jump into anything lower than h1.

cheers
hi, Immy, do you mean is best for me to get start on H1 charts with setup? (instead of M1 and M5?)
Shortest possible answer. YES. In our skype group, I always ask members to start at h1 even h4. The slower the chart the better for your learning. I know it might go against what I "used to say in the past" but that was true for me and this is true for majority of new traders that I have come across over the past 7 years. cheers

all right! i will do that! thanks for advice.

momozazat

Unread post by momozazat »

momozazat wrote:
immy wrote:
momozazat wrote:
immy wrote:
momozazat wrote:Just joined and watched the video. i think i need some time to digest all information given. let get some practice tomorrow. :-bd
Hey Welcome to AIMS

Just take your time. Its simple but the things that we don't yet understand appear to us as complex. Lets keep a scientific approach and simplify things by understanding them. As long as the market stays complex we don't yet understand it. But it really is simple. Start by following Setup 1 , apply the T20 approach on a demo. Don't jump into anything lower than h1.

cheers
hi, Immy, do you mean is best for me to get start on H1 charts with setup? (instead of M1 and M5?)
Shortest possible answer. YES. In our skype group, I always ask members to start at h1 even h4. The slower the chart the better for your learning. I know it might go against what I "used to say in the past" but that was true for me and this is true for majority of new traders that I have come across over the past 7 years. cheers

all right! i will do that! thanks for advice.
quick question, what distance from upper and lower lever aims box in H1 consider "narrow"?

acceleratum
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Unread post by acceleratum »

Its relative to previous boxes, you will see a smaller box compared the the bigger boxes before, so using this you can apply to any timeframe without having to remember numbers, and market is changing everyday so its best to just use your eyes and compare the box sizes with a quick observation.

AIMS
Founder
Founder

Unread post by AIMS »

acceleratum wrote:Its relative to previous boxes, you will see a smaller box compared the the bigger boxes before, so using this you can apply to any timeframe without having to remember numbers, and market is changing everyday so its best to just use your eyes and compare the box sizes with a quick observation.
agreed and moreover, every pair is different but the simplest way is to start a T20 campaign where you define this by the Distance (in pips/points) between your entry and stop loss. Using the T20 principle, the first step for starting aims trading, we first go for 1R (one unit of risk or reward) stop loss and 2R of profit. When price is at plus 1 R we move SL to Break even i.e. entry price level. If there are multiple levels to the left, aligned, and presents a threat that it might affect the price and not allow our trade to easily reach 1R, then we look to take the outer levels. Here we must ensure that our entry does not then become too far from the original aims level, i.e. proposed potential entry level. Risk management is the key...

more on this in many of the videos...

cheers
What is the Secret of Successful Trading?
The Consistent Pursuit of DS1 :nerd

The thing that makes me money in trading is when I "Objectively Follow my Trading Plan".

I understand that I can't catch all the moves or all the signals but my objective is to catch THE VALID SIGNALS & ONLY the Valid Signals.

My Deathbed Advice "5:1 Reward to Risk Ratio".

gloryv

Unread post by gloryv »

Absolutely loved this video... very very enlightening... And I loved the background music.... very relaxing... Put a new meaning to Stress Free http://itradeaims.net/forum/posting.php ... 20#Trading Again Great Jobhttp://itradeaims.net/forum/posting.php?mode=reply&f=39&t=92&sid=ecdd55574a44334fcb2df2398e36aa20#

AIMS
Founder
Founder

Unread post by AIMS »

gloryv wrote:Absolutely loved this video... very very enlightening... And I loved the background music.... very relaxing... Put a new meaning to Stress Free http://itradeaims.net/forum/posting.php ... 20#Trading Again Great Jobhttp://itradeaims.net/forum/posting.php?mode=reply&f=39&t=92&sid=ecdd55574a44334fcb2df2398e36aa20#

Thank you very much
What is the Secret of Successful Trading?
The Consistent Pursuit of DS1 :nerd

The thing that makes me money in trading is when I "Objectively Follow my Trading Plan".

I understand that I can't catch all the moves or all the signals but my objective is to catch THE VALID SIGNALS & ONLY the Valid Signals.

My Deathbed Advice "5:1 Reward to Risk Ratio".

Orlif

Unread post by Orlif »

For those of you who have Ipads, this is viewable on my 12.9" Ipad Pro.

wezzauk

Unread post by wezzauk »

Recently joined and getting my head around the system. Great webinar that clarified some stuff for me.

Michal

Unread post by Michal »

wezzauk wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:06 pm
Recently joined and getting my head around the system. Great webinar that clarified some stuff for me.
Thank you for your comment and glad you've liked it. It just goes on to show that we don't really need to invent a new trading method every year. Some people get a new one every month. :o :p
All I need is Aims. Just love it !