Welcome to AIMS Stress Free Trading Forum ;)

Dear Dearer Dearest Trader!!!

We would like to put a SPECIAL Request to you!

We are Trying to Take iTradeAIMS Youtube to hit 10K Subscribers.

Please Help us Achieve this Goal by Clicking Here

Please Please Please
Subscribe to iTradeAIMS YouTube Channel.

>>> Watch Videos and <<<
>>>> Hit the Like Button. <<<<
>>>>> Discuss Ideas, Comment as much as possible. <<<

MAKE AIMSForum GREAT AGAIN

Stay Up to Date - Stay ACTIVE

Note Seeing Images?
Check if Are You Logged-in?
Check the Top Right corner if it does not show your username and instead shows a "power" button/icon. You are not logged in.
Scroll down to the bottom of the page and log in using the login fields provided.
Use the same username and password that you use for loging in at www.iTradeAIMS.net

How to Login:
To login Either Go To
1. www.iTradeAIMS.com and Use the Login Tab
or

2. [url=https://www.itradeaims.net/amember/login]www.iTradeAIMS.net]

Dashboard: When you log in you will be taken to your dashboard/members area.
All the downloadable items will be available inside the dashboard. The Dashboard Also has a TAB for Forum Acces.

DO NOT LOGOUT OF FORUM EVER - IF YOU HAVE TO LOGOUT GO TO DASHBOARD FIRST

Do Not Logout of the Forum. Instead logout via dashboard

WARNING: Do not try to change password while looging into the forum. You must only change passowrd from the Dashboard.

History of Memberships:
2011- Standard Membership: Access to Most part of AIMSForum.com. Included Setup 1 and Journals Section
2012 - Premium Membership: Access to Setup 1 strategy and indicators, The Fruit strategy and Indicators, The Mind Section.
2014 - The Seed Strategy was added to become part of AIMS Premium Membership.
2015 - The HUNT Section was added but NOT part of the "then" Premium Membership. Hunt strategy was part of AIMS Live Trading Room Monthly Subscription.
2017 - AIMSForum.com was disbanded. Forum was integrated into our NEW Site under itradeaims.net/forum. Sales of All previous Memberships Discontinued - We then added 2 ways to Join AIMS. 1. NEW Premium MEmbership was Launched plus additional product of 2. AIMS Live Trading Room Monthly Subscription.
At this time we sent out emails to all previous members a heavily discounted offer to upgrade their membership to NEW Premium Membership or continue to keep access to Forum only. But we gave access to the NEW Dashboard as well without charge. This offer came to an end 3 years later Dec 31, 2019.
2021 - Premium and NEW Premium Memebrship will no longer be offered after end of March 2021. Ther will be further NEW options. Gold and Platinum Packages and the ability to buy individual courses. Coming Soon!!!

May the "pips" be with you!!!

Message from
Immy & AIMS Support Team

Emma´s T20 Journal

Start a Trading Journal - Start Posting Your T20 Trades Here.
Tips for First Post: Start with personal introduction, share your story, your future plans.
Use Template Prodvided for Recording Trades.
eaxh

Re: Emma´s T20 Journal

Unread post by eaxh »

Hmmm…. It was not over there….

I have been thinking and thinking and i find all my trades today at dax valid.
But i still have a Bad feeling inside of me. Probably because i had some losses….
All my trade has had impulses before them and all have been on signals and after a new low or high.

Trade 20
The m5 move down failed and it went up like the M5 was to continue its move from the morning session. I placed a PO when M1 showed a S1 Long. Rented on that one.Then i was away untill the Us news came on.

Trade 21
The news brought daX up and then in a sideways pause with a seed. I entered on it.
Skärmbild 2021-09-16 174927 Thursday trade 20 21.png

Feeling nervous. I am losing my confidence…. Secondguessing everything…
Good things always come out of this periods so i´ll try to enjoy it as good as i can.
I feel relieved when the SL it brought to BE. PHEW.
I am rather emotional today.
It was a tough day YD with alot of brainwork when processing alot of new info about trading.
I am glad for that and that will improve my trading overall.
But i am a little tired today. (not complaining, just writing it down)

Trade 22
The icing on the cake..... 
Skärmbild 2021-09-16 154105 Thursday Trade 22 .png

I am in a drawdown to this day this month. Total -2,6% and it makes me sick. :sick

I have made it simple for me to not trade against M5. As i did in the previous post.
I have added the purple line :) 
Now i dont have to think at all  :-J

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Don't let the fear of losing keep you from winning

eaxh

Weekbatch 18 Friday 2021-09-17 THE END

Unread post by eaxh »

FORECAST AND PREPNEWS No relevant during my trading session.D1 Sideways (Wedging)H1 SidewaysM5 UpFrom FO – Neutral.If it goes up- GOIf it goes down Wait for the level on M1 to be broken. (Purple zone)New thing to make it more clear.
Dont trade against Purple. Neither on M5 OR M1. PERIOD!THOUGHTS AND TRADESDags is opening to the upside and pulls back, But no entry signal yet.
It could be a 2 legged pullback.
NO it was not.
LOBOT is over and i vill wait.

The price reacts to a  H1 level and goes down.
Retests LO and i place a PO below it.
It starts to go up again so i delete the PO.

daxxx is now a candidate for long sig the box is broken with an impuls. Po closed
 Hits premarket low. If it breaks its a GO.

Price breaks out of premarket range and makes a Setup with a banana. I Place a PO below it.
Goes inte a Box. So PO below the box. Could make it or break it…. We´ll seee. Probably a B-trap.
M5 very wicky on the downside. Its not going up either so i will probably get stuck in a S1 as usual….
RENT

Skärmbild 2021-09-17 104947 Friday Trade 23.png

Weekly review.
Skärmbild 2021-09-17 105450 resultat.png

No bad.... The reason for the losing week is the massive amount of breakevens. 
Just continue. and look for the purple. 
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

eaxh

Weekbatch 18 Friday 2021-09-17 THE FINAL END

Unread post by eaxh »

I did not think that i will have time for NEO today but i made it :)

I did not have a good end of the week.

Losingstreak here i come....
Skärmbild 2021-09-17 154028 trade on NASDAQ.png

Skärmbild 2021-09-17 160312 trade 24 adn 25 NEO trades.png

eaxh

Random thoughts and review

Unread post by eaxh »

I have traded into purple on the M5. Not just once.

Have also had quite a few entries that are on candles that do not even have a signal.
Often just waiting for a break on the candle so that I end up in the next impulse.
Have also had entries on confirmation candles without a real impulse before, just a slow move.

I have to ask myself the question - Can I trade into the purple on M5? NO Not when it comes to S1 on M1.

Is the price against purple so the trend on M5 is not confirmed?
On the other hand, I can use the movement towards purple in the form of taking huntsignals on M1, but then again i should not jump in too early, instead wait until a real impulse.
At the same time, I think that if the M5 goes towards purple, it is wave 4 that I trade in and it is not recommended.
I dont want to trade inside wave 4. why should i?
I mean... LOBOT it LOBOT. for about 15 minuites. 
After that I should only take signals inside Wave 3 and wave 5 of M1 AND M5. 
That is the place were i will have the most probability to succeed.

The ironic in this is that that was what i did in the beginning of this year, which also were the best months i have had.... 
I have tweaked my rules to be able to trade in more situations. That has only hurt me..

I feel like I do not have enough meat on my legs to trade against  M5. Probably a factor as to why they're doing so poorly.
I do not really know how to put it in my plan so that it will be easy to judge.

On H1 I have also added purple and it will make it a lot easier!
Then I see clearly if it is okay to trade. Also sees if the market is in a range and should not be traded or if it is a trend and is okey to take hunt signals.

I feel disappointed in myself.
At the same time I'm glad I did not get lucky these weeks with gains because then I would not have noticed my erroneous behavior.

Just feels harder right now.
I take ONE trade at a time and strive to get as many ds1 as possible. These are the ones that matters.

DONT CARE ABOUT THE PERCENTAGE !! it will sort it out itself automatically.

immy
Founder
Founder

Re: Weekbatch 18 Friday 2021-09-17 THE FINAL END

Unread post by immy »

eaxh wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:06 pm
I did not think that i will have time for NEO today but i made it :)

I did not have a good end of the week.

Losingstreak here i come....Skärmbild 2021-09-17 154028 trade on NASDAQ.png
 Skärmbild 2021-09-17 160312 trade 24 adn 25 NEO trades.png

My thoughts are that the NASDAQ trade was a GOOD GOOD signal... but it  was a bit spiky today .... and you paid a rent. Nothing wrong with that... but you also trade US30. Don't do that. I would suggest, just STICK to one. What I do is that I am mentally prepare to choose one. Sometimes I end up trading both but mostly I would go for the smoother one and in most cases that is nasdaq. US30 is WAY TOO spiky.  It needs 50 Stop loss. 

The US30 trade was NOT good. It was near previous lows. and US30 was NOT clearly moving at that time. We have to be careful at US open. In most cases its actually better to trade after the first 15 minutes for NEOBOT which is the opposite of DAX30 (soon to be DAX40). 

Meanwhile enjoy yourself and have a great weekend 

ps: the trading of the open is a unique skill.  :bringiton

Opportunity is Nowhere :nerd