Welcome to AIMS Stress Free Trading Forum ;)

Dear Dearer Dearest Trader!!!

We would like to put a SPECIAL Request to you!

We are Trying to Take iTradeAIMS Youtube to hit 10K Subscribers.

Please Help us Achieve this Goal by Clicking Here

Please Please Please
Subscribe to iTradeAIMS YouTube Channel.

>>> Watch Videos and <<<
>>>> Hit the Like Button. <<<<
>>>>> Discuss Ideas, Comment as much as possible. <<<

MAKE AIMSForum GREAT AGAIN

Stay Up to Date - Stay ACTIVE

Note Seeing Images?
Check if Are You Logged-in?
Check the Top Right corner if it does not show your username and instead shows a "power" button/icon. You are not logged in.
Scroll down to the bottom of the page and log in using the login fields provided.
Use the same username and password that you use for loging in at www.iTradeAIMS.net

How to Login:
To login Either Go To
1. www.iTradeAIMS.com and Use the Login Tab
or

2. [url=https://www.itradeaims.net/amember/login]www.iTradeAIMS.net]

Dashboard: When you log in you will be taken to your dashboard/members area.
All the downloadable items will be available inside the dashboard. The Dashboard Also has a TAB for Forum Acces.

DO NOT LOGOUT OF FORUM EVER - IF YOU HAVE TO LOGOUT GO TO DASHBOARD FIRST

Do Not Logout of the Forum. Instead logout via dashboard

WARNING: Do not try to change password while looging into the forum. You must only change passowrd from the Dashboard.

History of Memberships:
2011- Standard Membership: Access to Most part of AIMSForum.com. Included Setup 1 and Journals Section
2012 - Premium Membership: Access to Setup 1 strategy and indicators, The Fruit strategy and Indicators, The Mind Section.
2014 - The Seed Strategy was added to become part of AIMS Premium Membership.
2015 - The HUNT Section was added but NOT part of the "then" Premium Membership. Hunt strategy was part of AIMS Live Trading Room Monthly Subscription.
2017 - AIMSForum.com was disbanded. Forum was integrated into our NEW Site under itradeaims.net/forum. Sales of All previous Memberships Discontinued - We then added 2 ways to Join AIMS. 1. NEW Premium MEmbership was Launched plus additional product of 2. AIMS Live Trading Room Monthly Subscription.
At this time we sent out emails to all previous members a heavily discounted offer to upgrade their membership to NEW Premium Membership or continue to keep access to Forum only. But we gave access to the NEW Dashboard as well without charge. This offer came to an end 3 years later Dec 31, 2019.
2021 - Premium and NEW Premium Memebrship will no longer be offered after end of March 2021. Ther will be further NEW options. Gold and Platinum Packages and the ability to buy individual courses. Coming Soon!!!

May the "pips" be with you!!!

Message from
Immy & AIMS Support Team

The SEED

> Access The Seed Strategy - The Concept and The Indicators
> Strategy Time Frame = H1
> Breakout in the Direction of the Trend
> Multi Time Frame Concept yet traded from Single Chart.
acceleratum
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Re: The SEED

Unread post by acceleratum »

Its holidays, everything is stopped, even skype chat, well get busy again with new year.

immy
Founder
Founder

Unread post by immy »

December has always been only 2-3 weeks month. we then take a 2 weeks holiday... we love to enjoy family time .... and have lots and lots of holidays ...
Opportunity is Nowhere :nerd

kiravon

Unread post by kiravon »

Trading mid December to early January can be worse than just ' Bah humbug!' , it can really cost you
due to low volatility and likely price spikes.

I already had three live trades open, all still proceeding nicely in the desired direction despite being
stopped out of two of them. I half expected to be stopped out.

The truth is I didn't know what to do. Probably should have closed them.

Next year I don't think I will open any new positions maybe even early December, although probably
alright for intraday traders
Stop searching for the Holy Grail, you've already found it -
It's in your mind!

immy
Founder
Founder

THE SEED : The most powerful method

Unread post by immy »

This is a Very Powerful yet extremely simple and highly profitable strategy.

I URGE you to give it due attention. you won't regret it.

It's the culmination of my 10 years of trading knowledge and experience.

Time Frame For Full Time Employed People or Investors: Daily or Weekly Time frame
Check 20-30 markets.

Time frame for Swing or Day Traders : H1 time frame.
Check 4-8 markets (don't add more than 2 Indices)
e.g. EU GU UJ GJ DAX30 and/or US30

immy
Founder
Founder

The SEED / Waltz Method Intraday

Unread post by immy »

The SEED / WALTZ strategy : Instrument DAX Time Frame M5
Trend: London Open Price and 34SMA
Entry : Inside Candle Breakout
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

immy
Founder
Founder

The SEED Indicator - AIMS2 - The Seed

Unread post by immy »

Download the AIMS2 The Seed Version 20.8
AIMS2 - The Seed.ex4
Ideal Scenario @sam
2020-08-06_10-02-04.png
What we Got:
2020-08-06_08-44-40.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

llau18

Unread post by llau18 »

I have been very focused on learning this pattern since I read this topic about 48 hours ago. A couple of observations:

1. I focus on the seed (inside candle) on pullback so the 34 period MA. (As you show in the "super simple Forex trading system)
2. It helps when the Moving average has a gradual slope going up (if bullish). The pullback can also simply be a few bars going sideways and the MA catches up to price a bit. When that seed appears, the reward to risk is very nice.
3. I definitely eliminated any inside bars that were very large bars relative to other bars around it.
4. I noticed (for bullish trades) if you get a bar touching the MA or very close to it, they seem to work better.
5. When you get an inside bar near the MA and the inside bar and the bar before it form a double bottom, these are terrific setups.

I have been practicing these trades on multiple time frames, different currency pairs as well as the Dax 30 and DJ30. The results have been very good. I am curious if other people are focused on trading this method. Do you have any tips to share? I very much appreciate any help or constructive comments.

thank you,

Luke

immy
Founder
Founder

Unread post by immy »

llau18 wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:46 pm
I have been very focused on learning this pattern since I read this topic about 48 hours ago. A couple of observations:

1. I focus on the seed (inside candle) on pullback so the 34 period MA. (As you show in the "super simple Forex trading system)
2. It helps when the Moving average has a gradual slope going up (if bullish). The pullback can also simply be a few bars going sideways and the MA catches up to price a bit. When that seed appears, the reward to risk is very nice.
3. I definitely eliminated any inside bars that were very large bars relative to other bars around it.
4. I noticed (for bullish trades) if you get a bar touching the MA or very close to it, they seem to work better.
5. When you get an inside bar near the MA and the inside bar and the bar before it form a double bottom, these are terrific setups.

I have been practicing these trades on multiple time frames, different currency pairs as well as the Dax 30 and DJ30. The results have been very good. I am curious if other people are focused on trading this method. Do you have any tips to share? I very much appreciate any help or constructive comments.

thank you,

Luke

Hi Luke

Sorry for the delayed response. All of the above observations are good and I agree. However all of this is now part of the Hunt 2.0 The LOBOT method. The indicators have been updated to reflect the changes. the 10/20 ema in line with HUNT 2.0 indicators will give you even better results. 

I hope it makes sense. 

llau18

Unread post by llau18 »

Hello IMMY,

I have come across the page https://itradeaims.net/amember/page/4xseed-method on the website. It discusses NEW Forex Swing Trading Method - 4XSEED Method 2.0. There is a video at the bottom but it does not work. I would like to watch the video to follow the rules closely. It was recorded March 22, 2021.

Thank you,

Luke

immy
Founder
Founder

Unread post by immy »

llau18 wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 8:49 pm
Hello IMMY,

I have come across the page https://itradeaims.net/amember/page/4xseed-method on the website. It discusses NEW Forex Swing Trading Method - 4XSEED Method 2.0. There is a video at the bottom but it does not work. I would like to watch the video to follow the rules closely. It was recorded March 22, 2021.

Thank you,

Luke

Hey Luke 

Sorry about the VERY late reply. When you log back in and see this message, could you please confirm if you were able to watch the video. It seems to work just fine when I view it. 

cheers 

Here the video: