Founder

Re: How about $16,000 Profit within an hour or little more

Unread post by immy »

Minsk wrote:
18 Jul 2022, 17:15
immy wrote:
18 Jul 2022, 15:58
This is the power of H1/M5 when the TREND is present and its moving CLEAN

I see I need to look at candles with more wick as well. I just looked at the obvious trend candles with small wicks. 
On H1 this looked quite "ugly", it has almost as much wick as it has body.
But it has hidden a hidden gem within it on m5. Beautiful setup, i hope you caught it?

NO NO that is NOT the message. Trend Candles are the best. (but nothing in trading is black and white) 

What is the Secret of Successful Trading?
The Consistent Pursuit of DS1 :nerd

The thing that makes me money in trading is when I "Objectively Follow my Trading Plan".

I understand that I can't catch all the moves or all the signals but my objective is to catch THE VALID SIGNALS & ONLY the Valid Signals.

My Deathbed Advice "5:1 Reward to Risk Ratio".

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

immy
Founder
Founder

Re: EURUSD Setup 1

Unread post by immy »

Lovely Setup 1 (missed) I say missed because I recognised it, and I set a Limit buy but it never came back to it. NEXT  
2022-07-19_08-29-14.png

Meanwhile H1/M5 

Didn't quite get the proper pullback and a setup. So did not get in at LO. But hey ho, that's not my main game plan. I am after Banana on H1 and limit orders off the box. 

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

The thing that makes me money in trading is when I "Objectively Follow my Trading Plan".

I understand that I can't catch all the moves or all the signals but my objective is to catch THE VALID SIGNALS & ONLY the Valid Signals.

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

Minsk

Re: EURUSD Setup 1

Unread post by Minsk »

immy wrote:
19 Jul 2022, 08:31
Lovely Setup 1 (missed) I say missed because I recognised it, and I set a Limit buy but it never came back to it. NEXT  2022-07-19_08-29-14.png

Meanwhile H1/M5 

Didn't quite get the proper pullback and a setup. So did not get in at LO. But hey ho, that's not my main game plan. I am after Banana on H1 and limit orders off the box. 

E-U would have been a fantastic trade with a limit order on box break. I'll stick to limit orders on H1. Easier than switching timeframes

immy
Founder
Founder

TR

Unread post by immy »

The TR with a possible Breakout Candle. 

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

immy
Founder
Founder

Stop Loss too big

Unread post by immy »

This one was a good signal , after a long wait but could not take it. Don't like 30 stop loss on eur/usd 

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

immy
Founder
Founder

Re: Stop Loss too big

Unread post by immy »

immy wrote:
26 Aug 2022, 14:47
This one was a good signal , after a long wait but could not take it. Don't like 30 stop loss on eur/usd 

would have been BE 

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

immy
Founder
Founder

Re: EUR - The Euros

Unread post by immy »

... it will not be considered as one that I can count. Because my time of the day and week rules were not met. Market cna open 100 pips or down the next day when there are 2 weekend days between the open. 

RISK MANAGEMENT is everything. And NOT Taking a trade is sometimes the BEST form of risk management. 

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

immy
Founder
Founder

Re: EUR - The Euros

Unread post by immy »

TTP

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

immy
Founder
Founder

EUR/USD In

Unread post by immy »

immy wrote:
18 Oct 2022, 07:41
TTP

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

immy
Founder
Founder

EUR/USD Trend Change PO

Unread post by immy »

TTP with some ugly but bullish spikes within the pullback. 

Could we see 0.98470 again? 

Yo, banana boy! 🍌