Unread post by immy »

immy wrote:
11 Jul 2022, 09:53
immy wrote:
11 Jul 2022, 09:03
Minsk wrote:
11 Jul 2022, 08:02
Missed it, I was not at my laptop yet

in future, you could, if you like, and if you're keen on the pair, put a pending limit sell order 2 pips below the BOX low, the read line you've marked and get in. 

or the good old SEED signal limit sell 

I am not expecting further weakening of the EUROs .. it will 5th day in a row. While it can happen, the chances of it happening are low. I am expecting a TRADING range. 
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
What is the Secret of Successful Trading?
The Consistent Pursuit of DS1 :nerd

The thing that makes me money in trading is when I "Objectively Follow my Trading Plan".

I understand that I can't catch all the moves or all the signals but my objective is to catch THE VALID SIGNALS & ONLY the Valid Signals.

My Deathbed Advice "5:1 Reward to Risk Ratio".

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

Minsk

Re: EURUSD

Unread post by Minsk »

look at that monster, it's still going down.
well, missed opportunity, next.

immy
Founder
Founder

Unread post by immy »

Minsk wrote:
11 Jul 2022, 14:43

yep... wish wish wish... oh man... hope to catch something like this this month ... Beat the Cost of Living Crises with ONE trade 
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

The thing that makes me money in trading is when I "Objectively Follow my Trading Plan".

I understand that I can't catch all the moves or all the signals but my objective is to catch THE VALID SIGNALS & ONLY the Valid Signals.

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

immy
Founder
Founder

Re: EURUSD Signal Filtered 11.00 11/7/22

Unread post by immy »

immy wrote:
11 Jul 2022, 10:09
immy wrote:
11 Jul 2022, 09:53
immy wrote:
11 Jul 2022, 09:03
Minsk wrote:
11 Jul 2022, 08:02
Missed it, I was not at my laptop yet

in future, you could, if you like, and if you're keen on the pair, put a pending limit sell order 2 pips below the BOX low, the read line you've marked and get in. 

or the good old SEED signal limit sell 

I am not expecting further weakening of the EUROs .. it will 5th day in a row. While it can happen, the chances of it happening are low. I am expecting a TRADING range. 

Immy, keep your "predictions" to yourself next time. JUST TRADE THE SETUP.... Idiot...   :notme

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

Minsk

Unread post by Minsk »

immy wrote:
11 Jul 2022, 14:52
Minsk wrote:
11 Jul 2022, 14:43

yep... wish wish wish... oh man... hope to catch something like this this month ... Beat the Cost of Living Crises with ONE trade 

:lol
 we were late to the party anyway, but yes we could have, if we would have, and in hindsight we should have

immy
Founder
Founder

Unread post by immy »

I have put the balm of "We did not get a Signal" on this wound. 

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

immy
Founder
Founder

Re: EURUSD Limit Sell 13 July 2022 quick and BAD - TRADE 1

Unread post by immy »

I went for it but then I realised, no, there was a support level to the left. I had to wait for the TC to form and that will only happen until the candle closed. And it must close out of the box. (TR). 

I have sold the box low but I think I have made a mistake. I was going to delete this PO after realising that it was hitting Previous Support. I only want to take LIMIT orders after a clean breakout, but here I went before the close of the candle. So there you go, a mistake. Let's hope it works. 
2022-07-13_08-55-55.png

2022-07-13_08-57-32.png

Then I forgot to delete the PO. Got in and out and got smashed so fast like an M1 chart. 

Lesson: Remember,?BREAKOUTS don't work. What I traded was not a limit sell after a clean breakout. I was too eager to trade. So I set a limit sell order before the candle was closed before it broke the lows and closed outside. I clearly saw it was hitting previous lows. the big boys, loaded up buy orders at previous levels. and it rocketed up. 
Trade 1.png

DS0

ps: my thoughts and feelings: now I'm like feck this limit sell orders. It has added a second layer of complexity. just fecking stick to the damn plan. I know I will feel different later. It's not the fault of limit orders, it was just a BAD read on the market and too eager to trade a "limit" sell. NEXT

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

immy
Founder
Founder

Re: EURUSD Someone is Defending the 1.0 level

Unread post by immy »

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

immy
Founder
Founder

How about $16,000 Profit within an hour or little more

Unread post by immy »

This is the power of H1/M5 when the TREND is present and its moving CLEAN

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

Minsk

Re: How about $16,000 Profit within an hour or little more

Unread post by Minsk »

immy wrote:
18 Jul 2022, 15:58
This is the power of H1/M5 when the TREND is present and its moving CLEAN

I see I need to look at candles with more wick as well. I just looked at the obvious trend candles with small wicks. 
On H1 this looked quite "ugly", it has almost as much wick as it has body.
But it has hidden a hidden gem within it on m5. Beautiful setup, i hope you caught it?