- Call out trades and share signals

===> You may Create New Topip or Reply to Current Topics <===
immy
Founder
Founder

EUR - The Euros

Unread post by immy »

Everything to do with EURUSD only

Once this was my main trading pair, I started day trading the forex market with this pair. But the Euro Dollar can be quite choppy at times as it is one of the biggest currencies paired against the BIGGEST currency. 

If you wanted to move EUR/USD you will have to have trillions of dollars in your pocket.  

Enjoy Smooth and safe rides on this pair. 

What is the Secret of Successful Trading?
The Consistent Pursuit of DS1 :nerd

The thing that makes me money in trading is when I "Objectively Follow my Trading Plan".

I understand that I can't catch all the moves or all the signals but my objective is to catch THE VALID SIGNALS & ONLY the Valid Signals.

My Deathbed Advice "5:1 Reward to Risk Ratio".

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

immy
Founder
Founder

Re: EURUSD 22 / 6 /22 - 20.00

Unread post by immy »

Signal Time 20.00
22/6/22
Invalid due to Climactic Impulse and S/R levels 

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

The thing that makes me money in trading is when I "Objectively Follow my Trading Plan".

I understand that I can't catch all the moves or all the signals but my objective is to catch THE VALID SIGNALS & ONLY the Valid Signals.

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

immy
Founder
Founder

Re: EURUSD 22 / 6 /22 - 20.00

Unread post by immy »

immy wrote:
22 Jun 2022, 19:08
Signal Time 20.00
22/6/22

Or we could take it with a quarter or half risk. This could be a 2nd-day play too. If it was in the AM I'd be on it. But I won't get myself mentally trapped in it over night

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

immy
Founder
Founder

Re: EURUSD 22 / 6 /22 - 20.00 RENT SAVED

Unread post by immy »

immy wrote:
22 Jun 2022, 19:08
Signal Time 20.00
22/6/22

You gotta love these rules...

When I saw this signal I wanted to take it. I was eager. but I took a breath and thought, let's be objective. I ran it through Flowchart 2. And the answer was easy. It was climactic, and it was hitting S/R... Best not to pay the market money when we can avoid it right? 

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

immy
Founder
Founder

Re: EURUSD Monday, 27 June 2022

Unread post by immy »

EUR/USD is within a trading range but a flat top  ascending  triangle. We must see a breakout before we get involved. 

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

immy
Founder
Founder

Re: EURUSD Monday, 27 June 2022

Unread post by immy »

immy wrote:
27 Jun 2022, 09:18
EUR/USD is within a trading range but a flat top  ascending  triangle. We must see a breakout before we get involved. 

Evening Picture 

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

immy
Founder
Founder

Re: EURUSD 28 June 2022

Unread post by immy »

EURUSD is now showing some momentum, and the market is overall showing some movement. 

I can see clearly there is an impulse ave. The pair is still inside A TR but this could turn into a Breakout of the Daily candles/range. 

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

immy
Founder
Founder

Re: EURUSD Long

Unread post by immy »

We are long on the EUR/USD Signal... 

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

Minsk

Unread post by Minsk »

immy wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 21:12

i saw it but thought it is late and the hours that mess with trades are comimg up, so decided against it.
Hope you get a good trade!

immy
Founder
Founder

Unread post by immy »

Minsk wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 21:24
immy wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 21:12

i saw it but thought it is late and the hours that mess with trades are comimg up, so decided against it.
Hope you get a good trade!

Rent paid, NEXT

Yo, banana boy! 🍌