- Share Trade Ideas and Analysis
- Ask Questions and have discussions.
- Call out trades and share signals

===> You may Create New Topip or Reply to Current Topics <===
Minsk

Re: GBPUSD

Unread post by Minsk »

looks like EU.  GU here broke the range down, also waiting for a banana signal
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

immy
Founder
Founder

Re: GBPUSD Seed 08.00

Unread post by immy »

This seed was worth the thought, but I decided to wait for the breakout, I see levels to the left etc.

Now that it's breaking.. I have set up a Limit sell order , lets see if it fancies a pullback 
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
What is the Secret of Successful Trading?
The Consistent Pursuit of DS1 :nerd

The thing that makes me money in trading is when I "Objectively Follow my Trading Plan".

I understand that I can't catch all the moves or all the signals but my objective is to catch THE VALID SIGNALS & ONLY the Valid Signals.

My Deathbed Advice "5:1 Reward to Risk Ratio".

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

immy
Founder
Founder

Re: GBPUSD Seed 08.00

Unread post by immy »

immy wrote:
08 Jul 2022, 08:38
This seed was worth the thought, but I decided to wait for the breakout, I see levels to the left etc.

Now that it's breaking.. I have set up a Limit sell order , lets see if it fancies a pullback 

Nope, that's not gonna happen now. I think I missed a good $20000 today on EU and GU. I was too careful. 

The thing that makes me money in trading is when I "Objectively Follow my Trading Plan".

I understand that I can't catch all the moves or all the signals but my objective is to catch THE VALID SIGNALS & ONLY the Valid Signals.

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

Minsk

Unread post by Minsk »

me too, I was waiting for it breaking below it and then a banana signal, it's gone now

immy
Founder
Founder

Re: GBPUSD H1/M5

Unread post by immy »

I wanted to catch a possible limit sell on M5 this time, did not happen 

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

immy
Founder
Founder

Re: GBPUSD Forecast Monday 11 July 2022

Unread post by immy »

Looks like both EU and GU are going to stay within Trading Range this Monday. If it creates a short setup, right near the open, but, after an overnight TIGHT consolidation then I might go for shorts. but lets see what happens 

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

Minsk

Unread post by Minsk »

missed this one, not at the laptop in time.
maybe a banana signal in a pullback later for a 2nd chance?

immy
Founder
Founder

Unread post by immy »

Minsk wrote:
11 Jul 2022, 08:05

Good Morning

That for me is NOT classed as missed. Because my first trade starts from FO. 

But I was not keen on the shorts anyway. I think its a sideways market and I don't trade Sideways. 

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

immy
Founder
Founder

Missed Opportunity - Just did not see it coming

Unread post by immy »

immy wrote:
11 Jul 2022, 08:56
Minsk wrote:
11 Jul 2022, 08:05

Good Morning

That for me is NOT classed as missed. Because my first trade starts from FO. 

But I was not keen on the shorts anyway. I think its a sideways market and I don't trade Sideways. 

Now I see that Daily chart is clearly trending down, why not just take any signal. But there was no signal. Instead I could have done this .... NEXT 

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

Minsk

Unread post by Minsk »

yes it's sad, but indeed: next