- Ask Questions and have discussions.
- Call out trades and share signals

===> You may Create New Topip or Reply to Current Topics <===
immy
Founder
Founder

Re: GBPUSD - H1 - M5 could be a GOLDMINE

Unread post by immy »

Requires a bit of patience and understanding of the market...

but if you could be patient, and do this... This could be your Personal GOLDMINE 

GBPUSD H1/M5 idea 

ps: The H1/M5 Break and Retest, can be applied to any other time frame combination as well. D/H1, D1/M15 / D1/H4, H4/M15, Weekly/H4, W1/D1 etc. 

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
What is the Secret of Successful Trading?
The Consistent Pursuit of DS1 :nerd

The thing that makes me money in trading is when I "Objectively Follow my Trading Plan".

I understand that I can't catch all the moves or all the signals but my objective is to catch THE VALID SIGNALS & ONLY the Valid Signals.

My Deathbed Advice "5:1 Reward to Risk Ratio".

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

immy
Founder
Founder

Re: GBPUSD I was right/wrong/right/wrong

Unread post by immy »

immy wrote:
01 Jul 2022, 10:23
immy wrote:
01 Jul 2022, 09:38
Well there you go.

The Support was the Support and the decision was good to NOT trade it based on the support. It just can't clear it. 

Well, if not then let it his SL or drop like a brick .... 

Update on the GBPUSD short. The trade is progressing nicely so far. 

I had finally broken the lows and looks like we are going to have a nice winner here. 

So far, 1R reached, but I won't be hasty for now. Not going to move SL to BE.. I will see if it drops further. And if it does then I might bring SL to a better location. The Focus on the "sl to BE" should be AVOIDED. this tendency to move stop loss to break even is a mental TRAP.  It is a a FEAR-based decision WRAPPED in hope and "sense of security". 

It's best to accept your risk and be proud of it. Lift your chin up and say, "I take this trade and I accept the Risk that comes with it." I do that because I am expecting a higher chance of achieving a 5 times bigger reward at the end of it. I know that it is not going to happen 100% of the time but that there is better chance. 

lets see what happens NEXT 

I went to the gym, at 11am and now its 1pm, just got back. I am seeing a very good trade has developed. 

Now I can perhaps, lol, move SL to BE... no kidding lol 

I am still looking for some more shorts... I'm not down, this is not at 1:4.5 profit but I think it can do 1:7, which is my target. But I will listen to the market.

Every time you stay in the market, you risk money and when you're in profit you risk losing some of your profit, but we must always think in terms, of how much more is possible and keep risking the money to make more. I wish I had added on to this at some point. 

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

The thing that makes me money in trading is when I "Objectively Follow my Trading Plan".

I understand that I can't catch all the moves or all the signals but my objective is to catch THE VALID SIGNALS & ONLY the Valid Signals.

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

Minsk

Unread post by Minsk »

immy wrote:
01 Jul 2022, 10:32
Requires a bit of patience and understanding the market...

but if you could be patient, and do this... This could be your Person GOLDMINE 

GBPUSD H1/M5 idea 

Fantastic trade.

immy
Founder
Founder

Unread post by immy »

Minsk wrote:
01 Jul 2022, 13:10
immy wrote:
01 Jul 2022, 10:32
Requires a bit of patience and understanding the market...

but if you could be patient, and do this... This could be your Person GOLDMINE 

GBPUSD H1/M5 idea 

Fantastic trade.

But I think the D1/H1 is Even a BIGGER and more STABLE Diamond Mine!!!  :rock  :peace  :dance

And yes, I trade the H1 precisely as I used to trade the M5/M1 on DAX. 

I look at how the market is moving, I make an analysis of the overall trend, and the feel of the market. 

It's NEVER easy for me to take a trade. I don't know why, but there is ALWAYS hesitation and unsureness ... 

I used to think it would disappear but it never seem to fade away. 

D1 Trend , the high and lows , and then H1 entries... BOOM BOOM Shaka-lala  Boom Boom 

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

immy
Founder
Founder

Re: GBPUSD I was right/wrong/right/wrong

Unread post by immy »

immy wrote:
01 Jul 2022, 13:07
immy wrote:
01 Jul 2022, 10:23
immy wrote:
01 Jul 2022, 09:38
Well there you go.

The Support was the Support and the decision was good to NOT trade it based on the support. It just can't clear it. 

Well, if not then let it his SL or drop like a brick .... 

Update on the GBPUSD short. The trade is progressing nicely so far. 

I had finally broken the lows and looks like we are going to have a nice winner here. 

So far, 1R reached, but I won't be hasty for now. Not going to move SL to BE.. I will see if it drops further. And if it does then I might bring SL to a better location. The Focus on the "sl to BE" should be AVOIDED. this tendency to move stop loss to break even is a mental TRAP.  It is a a FEAR-based decision WRAPPED in hope and "sense of security". 

It's best to accept your risk and be proud of it. Lift your chin up and say, "I take this trade and I accept the Risk that comes with it." I do that because I am expecting a higher chance of achieving a 5 times bigger reward at the end of it. I know that it is not going to happen 100% of the time but that there is better chance. 

lets see what happens NEXT 

I went to the gym, at 11am and now its 1pm, just got back. I am seeing a very good trade has developed. 

Now I can perhaps, lol, move SL to BE... no kidding lol 

I am still looking for some more shorts... I'm not down, this is not at 1:4.5 profit but I think it can do 1:7, which is my target. But I will listen to the market.

Every time you stay in the market, you risk money and when you're in profit you risk losing some of your profit, but we must always think in terms, of how much more is possible and keep risking the money to make more. I wish I had added on to this at some point. 

update $11,300 Dollar in profit... just need another 3K to hit the Target of the YEAR and this Month. I will take the REST of the month off. (as if ) 

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

immy
Founder
Founder

Re: GBPUSD $12,000 Profit $14600 TARGET

Unread post by immy »

This trade is doing EXACTLY what I wanted it to do. 

Will it let me down by 15 pips or will it drop just that extra 15 pips and hit my target and make me a happy man  :nerd  :wd  :cool Please my sweet GU ... do it ... here I I've you a  :hug  :cup

haha  8-|
   :silly

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

Minsk

Re: GBPUSD

Unread post by Minsk »

I do feel a bit sour I missed this big move.
Maybe I can add the 1H/5m strategy or D1/H1  to my trading plan next batch.

Minsk

Re: GBPUSD $12,000 Profit $14600 TARGET

Unread post by Minsk »

immy wrote:
01 Jul 2022, 13:33
This trade is doing EXACTLY what I wanted it to do. 

Will it let me down by 15 pips or will it drop just that extra 15 pips and hit my target and make me a happy man  :nerd  :wd  :cool Please my sweet GU ... do it ... here I I've you a  :hug  :cup

haha  8-|
   :silly

:party
 whatever 15 pips or not, your profit is huge in this trade anyway, so I suppose a good start into your weekend!

immy
Founder
Founder

Re: GBPUSD $12,967.92

Unread post by immy »

Closed the Trade with $12,967.92 Profit. It was at $14,500 at one point, missed the target of $14,634 by 0.3 Pips... 

That hurts more than the profit I have banked. Trust me it hurts more that it missed my target. Such is the HUMAN crazy brain and emotional system. 

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

Minsk

Re: GBPUSD $12,967.92

Unread post by Minsk »

immy wrote:
01 Jul 2022, 14:41
Closed the Trade with $12,967.92 Profit. It was at $14,500 at one point, missed the target of $14,634 by 0.3 Pips... 

That hurts more than the profit I have banked. Trust me it hurts more that it missed my target. Such is the HUMAN crazy brain and emotional system. 

I understand what you say though. Like damn a draw/tie and I could have won.....
Good thing is , you banked a great profit. I now see it would have hit your TP, but it could have turned around too. 
And no worries about any targets this month , how nice it that, day 1 and job is done