- Ask Questions and have discussions.
- Call out trades and share signals

===> You may Create New Topip or Reply to Current Topics <===
immy
Founder
Founder

GBP - The British Pound

Unread post by immy »

Everything about The Pound Dollar The CABLE! 

Edit: 18 July 2022
Edit: 19 July 2022 (removed GJ again) 

One of the main things about the Pound Dollar is that it moves FAST. It can be quite choppy at times but when it moves, it moves fast. So when you get in, HOLD on tight. 

Another thing about the GBPUSD is that when it moves on the day, it often keeps that level and will move the following day as well. 

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
What is the Secret of Successful Trading?
The Consistent Pursuit of DS1 :nerd

The thing that makes me money in trading is when I "Objectively Follow my Trading Plan".

I understand that I can't catch all the moves or all the signals but my objective is to catch THE VALID SIGNALS & ONLY the Valid Signals.

My Deathbed Advice "5:1 Reward to Risk Ratio".

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

immy
Founder
Founder

Re: GBPUSD 15.00 22-06/22

Unread post by immy »

Signal Time: 15:00

Post signal thoughts 

Saw the Signal but did not see it too significant. I am after big winners, at least 5R winners so I need small signals and a market that is trending. This one is sideways. 

ps: Fed Chairman was due to speak, which was just 20 minutes ago (he's talking) 
Due to testify on the Semi-Annual Monetary Policy Report before the Senate Banking Committee, in Washington DC

https://www.forexfactory.com/news/11634 ... te-banking

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

The thing that makes me money in trading is when I "Objectively Follow my Trading Plan".

I understand that I can't catch all the moves or all the signals but my objective is to catch THE VALID SIGNALS & ONLY the Valid Signals.

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

immy
Founder
Founder

Re: GBPUSD 20.00 22/6/22

Unread post by immy »

Lovely momentum and clean candles (sort of ) but still within a Wider Trading RAnge... 

I shall wait for it to clear the levels and probably go long tomorrow if it gives a chance 

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

Minsk

23-6-2022 GU potential

Unread post by Minsk »

Let's see, it looks like it might produce a setup later.
It's in line with H4 possible wave 5,  and D1 down.

Edited: huge climactic candle ruins the possible setup for now

immy
Founder
Founder

Re: 23-6-2022 GU Trading Range

Unread post by immy »

Minsk wrote:
23 Jun 2022, 08:05

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

immy
Founder
Founder

Re: 23-6-2022 GU Trading Range

Unread post by immy »

immy wrote:
23 Jun 2022, 10:12
Minsk wrote:
23 Jun 2022, 08:05

It sure was Point to Buy but I had a limit buy order just above the lows and price never retested it. 

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

immy
Founder
Founder

Re: GBPUSD 24 June 2022

Unread post by immy »

Looks like a dull dead day to end the week. I don't think I'll be taking any positions since there is nothing setting up. 

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

immy
Founder
Founder

Re: GBPUSD 27 June 2022

Unread post by immy »

immy wrote:
24 Jun 2022, 10:41
Looks like a dull dead day to end the week. I don't think I'll be taking any positions since there is nothing setting up. 

Just, as it was last week, the GBPUSD is going sideways with a Tight Trading Range. 

We must clear this trading range before we think of something. 

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

immy
Founder
Founder

Re: GBPUSD 28 June 2022 possible Short

Unread post by immy »

I see an impulse wave has formed on the GBPUSD I don't see any reason for it to not go down after a pullback. 

We could be breaking the consolidation zone and some more... Let's see if we get a signal in the next 2-3 candles 

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

immy
Founder
Founder

Re: GBPUSD the TTR continues

Unread post by immy »

One of my favourite way to trade is trading the clear trading ranges

Buy the low and sell the highs  #GbPUSD #CABLE

Yo, banana boy! 🍌