Founder
Founder

Re: USDJPY

Unread post by immy »

Minsk wrote:
19 Jul 2022, 09:20
19-7:  filtered the 10:00 signal #1 , it's 30.5 pips

Good 

But also worth noting is that, from the 3 pairs, you have to see which ones are moving. 

How many times have you seen traders try to trade the one that is not moving thinking, this will catch up? It never does 

The ones that were moving today were GU and EU.. so those are the ones we want to catch. Sadly no signals 

The trend on the UJ is a mild downward trend. Not fun 
What is the Secret of Successful Trading?
The Consistent Pursuit of DS1 :nerd

The thing that makes me money in trading is when I "Objectively Follow my Trading Plan".

I understand that I can't catch all the moves or all the signals but my objective is to catch THE VALID SIGNALS & ONLY the Valid Signals.

My Deathbed Advice "5:1 Reward to Risk Ratio".

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

immy
Founder
Founder

20 July 2022 Tr

Unread post by immy »

TR so far 
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

The thing that makes me money in trading is when I "Objectively Follow my Trading Plan".

I understand that I can't catch all the moves or all the signals but my objective is to catch THE VALID SIGNALS & ONLY the Valid Signals.

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

Minsk

Re: The Japanese Princess USDJPY

Unread post by Minsk »

work meeting via Teams and I missed an opportunity , it's sad.
limit order on box break would have been a trade

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Minsk

Unread post by Minsk »

Minsk wrote:
21 Jul 2022, 10:59

banana #1 signal at 13:00, just below 20 pips size candle, I put PO on it.

Minsk

Unread post by Minsk »

Minsk wrote:
21 Jul 2022, 12:28
Minsk wrote:

banana #1 signal at 13:00, just below 20 pips size candle, I put PO on it.

SL got hit, -1R  :angry

I effed up. Story/comments in journal 

immy
Founder
Founder

Unread post by immy »

Minsk wrote:

Stick to the Bananas ... Limit Order is NOT for this ... 
Master one entry method first then we can deal with the advanced one. Hope this makes sense. 

Based on your experience and knowledge, you should trade very mechanically for the first 6 months. 

In fact, my suggestion is this. I know its a change but I think it will do you good. 

Switch the BANANA template. Forget about the WAVE and the BOX. Follow the Banana 7 question flowchart. 

Always be looking for NEW Higher highs and then a pullback. Look for Tight Trading range, then a CLEAN clear breakout.

Learn the TTTPP or TTP TTTPPP TTPP pattern. 

this would do you GOOD  :rock

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

immy
Founder
Founder

Re: The Japanese Princess USDJPY 19.00

Unread post by immy »

Did not take it due to the levels to the left and generally UJ has been choppy today. 

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

immy
Founder
Founder

Re: The Japanese Princess USDJPY 19.00

Unread post by immy »

immy wrote:
21 Jul 2022, 21:05
Did not take it due to the levels to the left and generally UJ has been choppy today. 

So that last trade would have ended up 1R (it moved to 4R so my Stop loss could be at 1 or 2R) 

Today's signal was better. Lovely TTP in the direction of the Previous Day's trend. the 2nd Day Play. Sadly I was busy elsewhere and was not sure if I'd get access to my pc later. Wish I had taken it. 

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

immy
Founder
Founder

BAD BAD BAD MISS on UJ

Unread post by immy »

immy wrote:
22 Jul 2022, 13:07
immy wrote:
21 Jul 2022, 21:05

So that last trade would have ended up 1R (it moved to 4R so my Stop loss could be at 1 or 2R) 

Today's signal was better. Lovely TTP in the direction of the Previous Day's trend. the 2nd Day Play. Sadly I was busy elsewhere and was not sure if I'd get access to my pc later. Wish I had taken it. 

2022-07-22_14-47-21.png
  b-(

Both the Signals could have been taken. Either one would have hit 5R or more. Damn it man... can some one please shoot me  :bringiton

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

Minsk

Unread post by Minsk »

immy wrote:
21 Jul 2022, 21:04
Minsk wrote:

Stick to the Bananas ... Limit Order is NOT for this ... 
Master one entry method first then we can deal with the advanced one. Hope this makes sense. 

Based on your experience and knowledge, you should trade very mechanically for the first 6 months. 

In fact, my suggestion is this. I know its a change but I think it will do you good. 

Switch the BANANA template. Forget about the WAVE and the BOX. Follow the Banana 7 question flowchart. 

Always be looking for NEW Higher highs and then a pullback. Look for Tight Trading range, then a CLEAN clear breakout.

Learn the TTTPP or TTP TTTPPP TTPP pattern. 

this would do you GOOD  :rock

I will stick to NEW Higher highs and then a pullback. Look for Tight Trading range, then a CLEAN clear breakout, and the the TTTPP or TTP TTTPPP TTPP patterns.
And I will use the 7 Questions Flowchart.
I have been in the Dashboard, and I just read that I am still stage 1, and should stick to mechanical trades and score 80% DS1's. So, that's what I will do.