Re: UPDATE Closed

Unread post by immy »

immy wrote:
18 Oct 2022, 10:54
immy wrote:
18 Oct 2022, 08:16
immy wrote:
17 Oct 2022, 19:47
I've been tradeless for a while. I just want to trade. Minor risk , lets see what happens. 

NAS and DAX longs 

DAX 3.5R NAS 2.5R (objective/ setup / signal entry and discretionary exit) 

wow,,, just realised "why did I Exit?"... i have no idea... I just took profits... now its going to hit 5R... hmmm :think 
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
What is the Secret of Successful Trading?
The Consistent Pursuit of DS1 :nerd

The thing that makes me money in trading is when I "Objectively Follow my Trading Plan".

I understand that I can't catch all the moves or all the signals but my objective is to catch THE VALID SIGNALS & ONLY the Valid Signals.

My Deathbed Advice "5:1 Reward to Risk Ratio".

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

immy
Founder
Founder

Re: UPDATE Closed

Unread post by immy »

immy wrote:
18 Oct 2022, 13:43
immy wrote:
18 Oct 2022, 10:54
immy wrote:
18 Oct 2022, 08:16
immy wrote:
17 Oct 2022, 19:47
I've been tradeless for a while. I just want to trade. Minor risk , lets see what happens. 

NAS and DAX longs 

DAX 3.5R NAS 2.5R (objective/ setup / signal entry and discretionary exit) 

wow,,, just realised "why did I Exit?"... i have no idea... I just took profits... now its going to hit 5R... hmmm :think 

well it would appear that my intuitive exit has produced a better result htis time. By strict rules, it would be 2R since it went as much as 4R. nice. 
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

The thing that makes me money in trading is when I "Objectively Follow my Trading Plan".

I understand that I can't catch all the moves or all the signals but my objective is to catch THE VALID SIGNALS & ONLY the Valid Signals.

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

immy
Founder
Founder

DAX Channel and breakout

Unread post by immy »

The market moves in this way all the time. IT breaks out, then does a pullback and eventually turns into contracting channel, indicating loss of momentum. Then it breaks out the other way. 

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

immy
Founder
Founder

DAX PO

Unread post by immy »

DAX has a good setup 

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

immy
Founder
Founder

Re: DAX Channel and breakout

Unread post by immy »

immy wrote:
19 Oct 2022, 08:35
The market moves in this way all the time. IT breaks out, then does a pullback and eventually turns into contracting channel, indicating loss of momentum. Then it breaks out the other way. 

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

immy
Founder
Founder

Re: DAX PO

Unread post by immy »

immy wrote:
19 Oct 2022, 12:09
DAX has a good setup 

Exit BE on the DAX and Loser on the GJ 

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

immy
Founder
Founder

DAX 4th pullback - Should I take this signal?

Unread post by immy »

immy wrote:
20 Oct 2022, 08:01
immy wrote:
19 Oct 2022, 12:09
DAX has a good setup 

Exit BE on the DAX and Loser on the GJ 

Someone was asking whether to trade this one... here is what I see

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

immy
Founder
Founder

Beautiful Signal on US30 M1

Unread post by immy »

Now this is what we call the perfect banaana (Seed)  TTTP for 5R or even 8R

Yo, banana boy! 🍌