- Ask Questions and have discussions.
- Call out trades and share signals

===> You may Create New Topip or Reply to Current Topics <===
immy
Founder
Founder

2 Sep 2022 - NFP Signals

Unread post by immy »

Nice 2nd Day play on a reversal but NFP news was in the way. The market reacted positively to the news. 

What is the Secret of Successful Trading?
The Consistent Pursuit of DS1 :nerd

The thing that makes me money in trading is when I "Objectively Follow my Trading Plan".

I understand that I can't catch all the moves or all the signals but my objective is to catch THE VALID SIGNALS & ONLY the Valid Signals.

My Deathbed Advice "5:1 Reward to Risk Ratio".

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

immy
Founder
Founder

Re: 2 Sep 2022 - NFP Signals

Unread post by immy »

immy wrote:
02 Sep 2022, 13:56
Nice 2nd Day play on a reversal but NFP news was in the way. The market reacted positively to the news. 

DAX had a breakout and a signal but problems 
1. NFP 
2. SL too big 

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

The thing that makes me money in trading is when I "Objectively Follow my Trading Plan".

I understand that I can't catch all the moves or all the signals but my objective is to catch THE VALID SIGNALS & ONLY the Valid Signals.

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

immy
Founder
Founder

KEEP Those Damn LEVELS in Your MIND

Unread post by immy »

These LEVELS are Worth Noting 
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

immy
Founder
Founder

The Early AM Signals are wicked but...

Unread post by immy »

... US Bank Holiday

1. new low with some reversal 
2. a double bottom towards the end of the week. 
3. 2 seeds overnight. these are usually quite good signals with a HUGE risk to reward. 

US30 / DOW / DJIA 

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

immy
Founder
Founder

Re: DAX DOW NASDAQ - Forecase for 6 Sep 2022

Unread post by immy »

IF the markets are bullish, we might see a breakout to the up side, or if it's still bearish, then we might see a breakout below. 

I doubt that there will be futher selling... it's been sold enough over the last few weeks. 

People like Buffett might start buying again 

lets see 

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

NFP Day 7th of October

Unread post by Moderator »

I was not trading this NFP but if I was this is how I would have handled it. H1/M5 

Slide 1 
NFP October the 7th 1.png

Slide 2 
NFP October the 7th 2.png

immy
Founder
Founder

Re: NFP Day 7th of October

Unread post by immy »

Moderator wrote:
10 Oct 2022, 14:00
I was not trading this NFP but if I was this is how I would have handled it. H1/M5 

Slide 1 NFP October the 7th 1.png

Slide 2 NFP October the 7th 2.png

If trading on the M1 then this is how I would have traded it. It's pretty simple, exactly the same Trade the News Strategy that you can read about in the strategy forums. 

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

immy
Founder
Founder

NASDAQ and DAX Late Entries . risky but just want to...

Unread post by immy »

I've been tradeless for a while. I just want to trade. Minor risk , lets see what happens. 

NAS and DAX longs 

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

immy
Founder
Founder

UPDATE

Unread post by immy »

immy wrote:
17 Oct 2022, 19:47
I've been tradeless for a while. I just want to trade. Minor risk , lets see what happens. 

NAS and DAX longs 

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

immy
Founder
Founder

Re: UPDATE Closed

Unread post by immy »

immy wrote:
18 Oct 2022, 08:16
immy wrote:
17 Oct 2022, 19:47

NAS and DAX longs 

DAX 3.5R NAS 2.5R (objective/ setup / signal entry and discretionary exit) 

Yo, banana boy! 🍌