- Ask Questions and have discussions.
- Call out trades and share signals

===> You may Create New Topip or Reply to Current Topics <===
immy
Founder
Founder

DAX H1/M5 smashed it today

Unread post by immy »

Here is another great example of catching a runaway move of the H1 by dropping to the m5 chart after you have spotted a nice clean TREND candle on the H1 time frame 

I will have to make this part of my game plan. Getting kinda bored now. 
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
What is the Secret of Successful Trading?
The Consistent Pursuit of DS1 :nerd

The thing that makes me money in trading is when I "Objectively Follow my Trading Plan".

I understand that I can't catch all the moves or all the signals but my objective is to catch THE VALID SIGNALS & ONLY the Valid Signals.

My Deathbed Advice "5:1 Reward to Risk Ratio".

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

immy
Founder
Founder

NASDAQ Forcast

Unread post by immy »

More chances of down moves since its Friday but could also see longs if the highs breakout 
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

The thing that makes me money in trading is when I "Objectively Follow my Trading Plan".

I understand that I can't catch all the moves or all the signals but my objective is to catch THE VALID SIGNALS & ONLY the Valid Signals.

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

immy
Founder
Founder

DOW Forecast 15 July 2022

Unread post by immy »

immy wrote:
15 Jul 2022, 10:39
More chances of down moves since its Friday but could also see longs if the highs breakout 

Nasdaq is a bit bullish but Dow is still Bearish as it was YD. But could go up as well, but plenty of levels 

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

immy
Founder
Founder

Re: DOW Forecast 15 July 2022

Unread post by immy »

immy wrote:
15 Jul 2022, 10:41
immy wrote:

Nasdaq is a bit bullish but Dow is still Bearish as it was YD. But could go up as well, but plenty of levels 

I was sort of right that it was going up but could not time an entry. 

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

immy
Founder
Founder

Re: NASDAQ Forcast

Unread post by immy »

immy wrote:

Exactly as forecasted I managed to get in on the M1 chart today. (for some reason, I was too focused) 

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

immy
Founder
Founder

DAX Limit Buy missed

Unread post by immy »

Pretty good spot to go long with limit buy right at the London Open but I thought the trend was a bit old.

5 box highs (5 swing highs which also means 5 pullbacks ) 

On Friday I could have bought this 

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

immy
Founder
Founder

US30 and NAS100 Option Two -BOOOM

Unread post by immy »

A Great Trade, Clear Clean, obvious Trend on the H1, London Open, and TC... drop to M5, catch the seed, 5R booom

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

immy
Founder
Founder

NASDAQ Sold the Double Top

Unread post by immy »

Double Top Sell 

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

immy
Founder
Founder

Re: NASDAQ Sold the Double Top

Unread post by immy »

immy wrote:
18 Jul 2022, 15:11
Double Top Sell 

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

immy
Founder
Founder

Re: NASDAQ Sold the Double Top 20R Trade Running

Unread post by immy »

immy wrote:
18 Jul 2022, 18:38
immy wrote:
18 Jul 2022, 15:11
Double Top Sell 

Yo, banana boy! 🍌