- Call out trades and share signals

===> You may Create New Topip or Reply to Current Topics <===
immy
Founder
Founder

DAX M1 lovely Signal 1 July 2022

Unread post by immy »

I wonder if Tom and/or Emma got it.

I saw the H1 signal, I filtered it due to Support to the left, and long-term support on D1. 

Now if you had that information and you were on the m1. it would have made a lot of sense to go long after this signal. 

2022-07-01_08-45-28.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
What is the Secret of Successful Trading?
The Consistent Pursuit of DS1 :nerd

The thing that makes me money in trading is when I "Objectively Follow my Trading Plan".

I understand that I can't catch all the moves or all the signals but my objective is to catch THE VALID SIGNALS & ONLY the Valid Signals.

My Deathbed Advice "5:1 Reward to Risk Ratio".

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

immy
Founder
Founder

Re: DAX Missed the juicy short

Unread post by immy »

Well, I gotta live right? 

Gym was more important to me today. Had a 2 hr session. But forgot that I was watching a tsunami in the market. Had to have a quick look at the charts between the hours but did not. 

That's because I was not expecting DAX to continue I was wrong. 

a Nice juicy 3R for now 

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

The thing that makes me money in trading is when I "Objectively Follow my Trading Plan".

I understand that I can't catch all the moves or all the signals but my objective is to catch THE VALID SIGNALS & ONLY the Valid Signals.

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

immy
Founder
Founder

Re: NASDAQ 100 Missed (1:4 Clear Targets)

Unread post by immy »

Now, this I thought was kind of a stretched candle. and exhaustion candle within a TR. Bt I was wrong. MISSED today's action big time 
2022-07-05_13-36-50.jpg

2022-07-05_13-38-20.jpg
 1:4 Opportunity on NASDAQ

Since it was a Trading range, that is "2 Seeds on the Daily chart". ... clearly a TR. and it hit it, and bounced off it later in the day. 
2022-07-05_16-49-05.jpg

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

immy
Founder
Founder

Today's Workout cost me $20,000

Unread post by immy »

immy wrote:
05 Jul 2022, 13:38
Now, this I thought was kind of a stretched candle. and exhaustion candle within a TR. Bt I was wrong. MISSED today's action big time 

I was at the gym for these juicy, clear as day light signals 

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

immy
Founder
Founder

This is the BANANA Setup - DAX M1

Unread post by immy »

I'd like to share a pattern that appeared on the DAX M5 time frame today. The perfect Banana Setup, Break and Retest 

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

immy
Founder
Founder

Re: DAX DOW NASDAQ Forecast Monday 11 Jul 2022

Unread post by immy »

The Stock market seems to be a GRAND bear trend but the current rally is touching the upper trend line. 

On the hourly we might see a consolidation overnight, if it breaks to the downside during the London session, we might look for a signal. to the upside, looks difficult 

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

immy
Founder
Founder

Dow US30 - What an Open

Unread post by immy »

This thing just flew like a rocket 

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

immy
Founder
Founder

NASDAQ

Unread post by immy »

NASDAQ went up and then crashed... typical bear market shenanigans ... 

This looks juicy but is it really something? 

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

immy
Founder
Founder

The DOW - H1/M5 5R winner

Unread post by immy »

Today I saw 3TC adn thought, hmmm, this could be amazing, but I was already in a trade from earlier. Otherwise this was a GREAT 5R winner on M5. 

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

immy
Founder
Founder

NASDAQ 12:00 Signal

Unread post by immy »

Here is why not 

Yo, banana boy! 🍌