- Call out trades and share signals

===> You may Create New Topip or Reply to Current Topics <===
immy
Founder
Founder

NASDAQ Order 29 June 2022

Unread post by immy »

Nasdaq is looking Ripe... will it continue today? or reverse 
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
What is the Secret of Successful Trading?
The Consistent Pursuit of DS1 :nerd

The thing that makes me money in trading is when I "Objectively Follow my Trading Plan".

I understand that I can't catch all the moves or all the signals but my objective is to catch THE VALID SIGNALS & ONLY the Valid Signals.

My Deathbed Advice "5:1 Reward to Risk Ratio".

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

immy
Founder
Founder

Re: DAX DOW NASDAQ

Unread post by immy »

The one that I did not take is doing better than the one that I took. AGAIN!!! I rony... is always amazing...  :angel
  :worried

Update on the US30 DOW and NDX Nasdaq US100 Trades off the 2nd Day play or H1 or H4 Signals. Same thing really. 

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

The thing that makes me money in trading is when I "Objectively Follow my Trading Plan".

I understand that I can't catch all the moves or all the signals but my objective is to catch THE VALID SIGNALS & ONLY the Valid Signals.

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

immy
Founder
Founder

Unread post by immy »

The Indices are hot today, already going bearish. 

I was right about the direction and all but the market outplayed us, kicked me out with rents and now it's going its merry way down. 

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

immy
Founder
Founder

Unread post by immy »

immy wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 07:46
The Indices are hot today, already going bearish. 

I was right about the direction and all but the market outplayed us, kicked me out with rents and now it's going its merry way down. 

Firstly, the Market does not move all the time 

and then,

The trading systems or indicators can try but can not catch all the moves successfully. 

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

immy
Founder
Founder

MISSED THE SIGNAL

Unread post by immy »

Can't believe this just happened. 

I was writing an email and had the auto trade on, but the damn thing did not take the signal. Now i have a limit sell order on. Very pissed with myself. 

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

fxsam

Re: MISSED THE SIGNAL

Unread post by fxsam »

immy wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 10:22

I was writing an email and had the auto trade on, but the damn thing did not take the signal. Now i have a limit sell order on. Very pissed with myself. 

I missed this one too. 

immy
Founder
Founder

Re: MISSED THE SIGNAL

Unread post by immy »

immy wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 10:22

Mishap followed by mishap... Not that I@m too fussed right now... don't really like to be in a trade on US indices before the open, but for some reason my Limit sell did not trigger. I deleted it now. 

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

immy
Founder
Founder

US30 SL to BE Soon

Unread post by immy »

This one is finally going 

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

immy
Founder
Founder

NASDAQ limit sell on the last signal

Unread post by immy »

immy wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 14:56
This one is finally going 

Caught the NAS finally. lets see if the doomsday continues 

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

immy
Founder
Founder

Re: DAX 1 July 2022

Unread post by immy »

I filtered this at the last minute, realising longer-term support. I will not wait for a break and then a signal. I set the order 3 times and then deleted it. 

Yo, banana boy! 🍌