- Ask Questions and have discussions.
- Call out trades and share signals

===> You may Create New Topip or Reply to Current Topics <===
immy
Founder
Founder

DAX DOW NASDAQ

Unread post by immy »

The Indices - Enjoy The WILD & CRAZY Rides  (DAX40 US30 US100)

The indices are a lot of fund to trade. I have traded the DAX40 for around 10 years now. 

IF you trade if for that long, you kind of understand how this market moves. 

The DAX can move rapidly right from the London Open and sometimes an hour before that but really the official open of DAX is the London Open. 

The US30 is a WILD WILD market. It requires (these days) around 100 points of stop loss at least but can move 400-800 points on the day. IT moves differently before and after the US opens. The same is true of NASDAQ100 but this pair is not as wild as US30. However, the NASDAQ is a capital-weighted index so the biggest 10 tech companies like AAPL and GOOG and AMZN can move the entire index. The US30, however, is a price-based index so its fund to trade. 

The DAX40 
The DOW30 Dow Jones Industrial Average, US30 
The NASDAQ or QQQ or NASDAQ100 or NAS100 or US100 

edited: 21 July 2022 - NAS and US30 Eliminated from trading. 
3 Aug 2022 - NAS DOW Added back again. Can't live without em.

What is the Secret of Successful Trading?
The Consistent Pursuit of DS1 :nerd

The thing that makes me money in trading is when I "Objectively Follow my Trading Plan".

I understand that I can't catch all the moves or all the signals but my objective is to catch THE VALID SIGNALS & ONLY the Valid Signals.

My Deathbed Advice "5:1 Reward to Risk Ratio".

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

immy
Founder
Founder

14.00 Signal 22 June 2022

Unread post by immy »

So we have a beautiful little signal here... but does it pass the test? 
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

The thing that makes me money in trading is when I "Objectively Follow my Trading Plan".

I understand that I can't catch all the moves or all the signals but my objective is to catch THE VALID SIGNALS & ONLY the Valid Signals.

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

immy
Founder
Founder

Re: DAX 23 June 2022 - Waiting for Clarity

Unread post by immy »

I will not be waiting for a signal here

I can see the previous level has been touched 

I want the price to g below this and then create a signal. 
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

immy
Founder
Founder

Re: DAX 24 June 2022

Unread post by immy »

The Dax and the rest of the market seem to be stuck near the levels. No volatility. I am not feeling bored today, I am feeling focused and relaxed, which is a good thing. 

I see it's hit some levels, but still look bearish. Let's see if we will see some breakouts later today or next week. 

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

immy
Founder
Founder

Re: DAX Monday, 27 June 2022

Unread post by immy »

immy wrote:
24 Jun 2022, 10:44
The Dax and the rest of the market seem to be stuck near the levels. No volatility. I am not feeling bored today, I am feeling focused and relaxed, which is a good thing. 

I see it's hit some levels, but still look bearish. Let's see if we will see some breakouts later today or next week. 

They did break out to the upside. It created a signal but it was too late before the weekend. Had I taken it, I'd have moe SL to BE which would have been hit overnight after Sunday night open. So he ho... NEXT]]

I was not watching NAS and US30 last week, which was proven to be a mistake. I can handle 6 charts and I understand and have traded US indices for far too long that I understand very well how they move. So I must not throw away a decade of knowledge and experience.e 

If I was watching it most probably I'd be long or have already taken 5R. 

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

immy
Founder
Founder

Re: DAX LO 28 June 2021

Unread post by immy »

DAX started moving at the FO. IT was nice to see. I looked at the m1 chart at the open and found this setup... how lovely. 

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

immy
Founder
Founder

Re: DAX Hits 3R Perfect LO Setups

Unread post by immy »

immy wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 08:07
DAX started moving at the FO. IT was nice to see. I looked at the m1 chart at the open and found this setup... how lovely. 

I hope and I'm sure there is not doubt that you caught this one @emma

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

immy
Founder
Founder

7R 5R and 3R targets Smashed DAX 28 June 2022 M1

Unread post by immy »

Trades like these are possible every now and then. especially if you see a beautiful setup like this one. 

The trade has an easy target as well. Yesterday's high. When the market is in a trading range on H1, use those levels for targets when trading on the m5 or m1. 
2022-06-28_08-16-40.jpg

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

immy
Founder
Founder

Re: DAX Signals Filtered 28 June 2022

Unread post by immy »

Did not take these signals for 2 Reasons: 1, the candle with a long wick hitting Level to the left. 2, already long on UJ

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

immy
Founder
Founder

Re: DOW 28 June 2022

Unread post by immy »

I'd have gladly taken this signal but the ones before it since there was this doji / range candle that hit previous highs. 

But this pullback signal number 1 was just before Open. So I'd have taken this. 

Yo, banana boy! 🍌