===> You may Create New Topip or Reply to Current Topics <===
immy
Founder
Founder

Re: TRADES : Taken, Filtered, Analysed for and by Everyone

Unread post by immy »

vickyp wrote:
23 May 2022, 12:56
not a signal... but I was wondering if @Vicky etc took this?
G/U, no I didn't take it. Not a signal, I did have a line at the top for S/R here to watch for signal after it.

I don't know where you got the S/R line from, but from what I see, this is a Class 1 Bullish signal. (Number 3) anyways NEXT

What is the Secret of Successful Trading?
The Consistent Pursuit of DS1 :nerd

The thing that makes me money in trading is when I "Objectively Follow my Trading Plan".

I understand that I can't catch all the moves or all the signals but my objective is to catch THE VALID SIGNALS & ONLY the Valid Signals.

My Deathbed Advice "5:1 Reward to Risk Ratio".

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

immy
Founder
Founder

Unread post by immy »

vickyp wrote:
23 May 2022, 12:47
Hi Immy
I was watching this one, this morning the 3 doji had just formed. I have been working through the course, and I didn't take this as I thougth after watching the videos it was best to wait till the levels to the left had been passed. Also being at the open of Asian markets, it doesn't trend like the other 2 opens. Tonight looking at it, it would have been a good one to take!
My question is, the first 1 signal, would have filled but then taken you out at -1R. Is a 2 or 3 a better signal than the 1's? also because it had gone back up to hit the MA would this give it more possibility?
I have taken a few 1's now resulting in -1R's so I am just wondering. I have got the last few lessons to still do on the banana course.
Many thanks
Vicky

The smaller the impulse move the more usefl the 1's. after a strong move like this, you don't want 1, you want it to come back to moving averages. You see further back, when it first gave the signal, there 1.2.3 would be all great signals. 

The thing that makes me money in trading is when I "Objectively Follow my Trading Plan".

I understand that I can't catch all the moves or all the signals but my objective is to catch THE VALID SIGNALS & ONLY the Valid Signals.

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

immy
Founder
Founder

NASDAQ 100 PO adjusted

Unread post by immy »

PO NAS Short 1/2 Risk TP 5R 
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

immy
Founder
Founder

Re: NASDAQ 100 PO adjusted

Unread post by immy »

immy wrote:
23 May 2022, 13:32
PO NAS Short 1/2 Risk TP 5R 

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

immy
Founder
Founder

US30 - H1 Short off the Highs - Quarter Risk

Unread post by immy »

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

Minsk

Unread post by Minsk »

The irony...
My SL got hit in the same candle that would have given me 3R Profit  :angry
DS0 should not have taken this trade 

Last edited by Minsk on 23 May 2022, 14:02, edited 1 time in total.

immy
Founder
Founder

Re: US30 - H1 Short off the Highs - Quarter Risk

Unread post by immy »

immy wrote:
23 May 2022, 13:35

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/US30U ... ces-AGAIN/

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

immy
Founder
Founder

GBP/USD Sell Signal

Unread post by immy »

The wave up is complete and the bears might take over... a FRUIT signal 

https://www.screencast.com/t/gDfrmrOKE

Elliott Wave analysis on TradingingView 

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/GBPUS ... -on-Cable/

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

Minsk

Unread post by Minsk »

@Imi, about the 2nd USD-CHF trade I took, I now enlarged it way bigger, and I see both the seed and the Banana #2 are bullish. That does not invalidate the signal I think. Or? In hindsight I do think the Banana #2 was to climactic, looks more like a trend candle.
Fact is, that first time around when I took the trade I saw the seed candle as a bearish black one. As I obviously did not enlarge enough.

Last edited by Minsk on 23 May 2022, 14:23, edited 1 time in total.

immy
Founder
Founder

EUR/USD Signal? Is it Good one?

Unread post by immy »

Yo, banana boy! 🍌