- Call out trades and share signals

===> You may Create New Topip or Reply to Current Topics <===
immy
Founder
Founder

Discussions and Chat

Unread post by immy »

Hi, 

This forum shall serve as a place for us to interact. This topic is for general discussions etc. Let's share our trade ideas, signals, and callouts, update our trades and callouts and discuss stuff. However, to keep it specific, let's share EUR/USD ideas in the EUR/USD topic etc. 

:cup

ps: DISCORD USERS:  If you were active in Discord I am hoping that you will be active here too. I noticed that none of my Discord regulars have followed me over to the forum. IF that's a deliberate decision I get it, however, if you missed the point, here is the reminder. 

What is the Secret of Successful Trading?
The Consistent Pursuit of DS1 :nerd

The thing that makes me money in trading is when I "Objectively Follow my Trading Plan".

I understand that I can't catch all the moves or all the signals but my objective is to catch THE VALID SIGNALS & ONLY the Valid Signals.

My Deathbed Advice "5:1 Reward to Risk Ratio".

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

immy
Founder
Founder

GBP/USD Signal Filtered

Unread post by immy »

GBP/USD Banana Signal but levels to the left and the signal candle is 30pips or more. Nope, not taking it. 
05.20.2022-10.19.png

Review afterwards 

The signal was a Rent but even if taken, it would have been OK. falls within the range of the algorithm. It still has edge. 
2022-06-22_10-41-57.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

The thing that makes me money in trading is when I "Objectively Follow my Trading Plan".

I understand that I can't catch all the moves or all the signals but my objective is to catch THE VALID SIGNALS & ONLY the Valid Signals.

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

immy
Founder
Founder

Re: GBP/USD Signal Filtered

Unread post by immy »

immy wrote:
20 May 2022, 10:20
https://www.screencast.com/t/vweBIinU

I saw these but I could not take them, I thought it was 4th pullback and it was sort of late. But the market proved me wrong . NEXT  X_X

Also filtered FTSE and DAX... oh man 

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

immy
Founder
Founder

PO AUD/USD

Unread post by immy »

PO AUD/USD

There is a high to the left but that is just the swing high. Looks bullish to me. The signal is small. But still not too sure. 

Hence quarter riks entry. 

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

Minsk

Re: 20 May 2022

Unread post by Minsk »

On my watchlist FX pairs no setups to take.
I will see you all on Monday I hope.
have a great weekend Aimsters!
minsk

immy
Founder
Founder

Re: PO AUD/USD

Unread post by immy »

immy wrote:
20 May 2022, 11:16
PO AUD/USD

There is a high to the left but that is just the swing high. Looks bullish to me. The signal is small. But still not too sure. 

Hence quarter riks entry. 

PO Adjusted 

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

immy
Founder
Founder

H1: Trades, Ideas, Chat

Unread post by immy »

Trade 1: AUD/USD 
There was a double top. but those can be broken. These set-ups work but not all the time. NEXT 

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

immy
Founder
Founder

Re: Banana Batch 1

Unread post by immy »

I only lose on AUD/USD ... something is with pair. They sell the highs within a bullish pullback. I'm going to think about deleting this pair. 

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

immy
Founder
Founder

AUD/USD Re-entry

Unread post by immy »

Let's do an little 1 lot re-entry to recover the loss if it goes in our favour. 

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

vickyp

Re: Banana Batch 1

Unread post by vickyp »

Hi Immy, I was watching the Kiwi, so far most of them seem to be a bit slow to do anything tonight.

"It is literally true that millions come easier to a trader after he knows how to trade, than hundreds did in the days of his ignorance"