- Ask Questions and have discussions.
- Call out trades and share signals

===> You may Create New Topip or Reply to Current Topics <===
immy
Founder
Founder

Break and Retest on GJ

Unread post by immy »

Today, the best signal was on the GBP/JPY . Clear impulse wave, that is wave 3 followed by a full day of wave 4 (trading range) and todya, it broke out, broke hte high of the range, the previous swing that, i.e. w3 peak, and then retested it with a B signal. I wish I was watching this pair. 

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
What is the Secret of Successful Trading?
The Consistent Pursuit of DS1 :nerd

The thing that makes me money in trading is when I "Objectively Follow my Trading Plan".

I understand that I can't catch all the moves or all the signals but my objective is to catch THE VALID SIGNALS & ONLY the Valid Signals.

My Deathbed Advice "5:1 Reward to Risk Ratio".

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

immy
Founder
Founder

USDJPY - Mistake

Unread post by immy »

I should have taken this signal yesterday but for some reason I looked at GJ and took a nice juicy rent on that one while I saw UJ going up. What a stupid thing to do. 

Missed this on the thought that "a spike down may happen soon". In retrospect it is a mistake. Yes, based on TM it would have kicked me out at 2R but its not about that its about following your trade plan. and having said that, 2R is 2R. They all add up. 

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

The thing that makes me money in trading is when I "Objectively Follow my Trading Plan".

I understand that I can't catch all the moves or all the signals but my objective is to catch THE VALID SIGNALS & ONLY the Valid Signals.

Yo, banana boy! 🍌

immy
Founder
Founder

Re: JPY - The Yens

Unread post by immy »

Breakeven Trade on UJ 

I knew it had travelled alot. Sam caught a 10K trade short... earlier... this one was late and was close to those clear support levels to the lef.t 

Yo, banana boy! 🍌