|Disclaimer, Terms and Conditions, Risk Disclosure and Refunds Policy.
Last Updated : Sep 13, 2022
Applied to: www.iTradeAIMS.com www.iTradeAIMS.net and all subdomains unless otherwise expressed on the subdomains, AIMS Stress Free Trading Blog, All Websites, EBooks, PDF, Videos, Articles, Forum and all forms of Video, youtube, vimeo, Audio, Text, online or offline.
We only give information, facts and figures.
We DO NOT give investment advice.
We DO NOT give financial advice.
The customer/user/viewer/reader/visitor of iTradeAIMS website, membership site, forums, this material, videos, training courses, PDF books, Trading software MT4 Indicators, scripts or exper advisors, must know that we are NOT an Advisory business. We do not give advice. We only give factual information about the forex market.
We are not authorised to give investment advice and we do not do that. All the information on our websites, written, verbal, video or any other format is not financial or invesment advice. Our comments and information is not investment advice. We share information about forex market purefly for educational purposes.
As per the FCA Handbook https://www.handbook.fca.org.uk/handbook/PERG/8/28.html We only give Factual Information. We do not give advice.
"In the FCA's view, advice requires an element of opinion on the part of the adviser. In effect, it is a recommendation as to a course of action. Information, on the other hand, involves statements of fact or figures."
We here at iTradeAIMS DO NOT give advice. We are not advisors. We do not give opinion either. We do not recommend buying or selling. We do not give recommendation as to a course of action such as buying or selling of forex pairs, or crypto or stocks. We only give factual information, which involves statemetns of facts or figures. This is NOT financial or investment advice.
– All MT4, MT5, TradingView or any other software, Indicator files, templates etc are provided on an ‘as is’ basis, and by downloading and using it, you agree to do so entirely at your own risk.
– It is strongly recommend that you test it on Demo, and familiarize yourself thoroughly with its operation, and idiosyncrasies, before attempting to use it on a live account.
– You are responsible for any trading decisions that you might make. We do not give investment advice. Any information or commentry we provide is purely our opinion and for educational purposes only. We do not accept any financial or other responsbility.
– The author does not accept any liability whatsoever for any losses, material or otherwise, that you might incur from the correct or incorrect use of this software or information or comments shared. Everything on websites, forums, books etc is for educational purposes only. We are not authorised nor do we give any type of financial or investment advice.
– Past performance cannot guarantee future performance. Every moment in the market is unique. You must take responsibility for all your trading decisions.
Futures and forex trading (including CFD, stocks, shares investments) contains substantial risk and is not for every investor. An investor could potentially lose all or more than the initial investment. Risk capital is money that can be lost without jeopardizing ones’ financial security or lifestyle. Only risk capital should be used for trading and only those with sufficient risk capital should consider trading. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.
The trading room, discord group, the forum, and blog is for educational purposes only and opinions expressed are those of the presenter only. All trades presented should be considered hypothetical and should not be expected to be replicated in a live trading account.
Hypothetical Performance Disclosure
Hypothetical performance results have many inherent limitations, some of which are described below. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown; in fact, there are frequently sharp differences between hypothetical performance results and the actual results subsequently achieved by any particular trading program.
One of the limitations of hypothetical performance results is that they are generally prepared with the benefit of hindsight. In addition, hypothetical trading does not involve financial risk, and no hypothetical trading record can completely account for the impact of financial risk of actual trading. For example, the ability to withstand losses or to adhere to a particular trading program in spite of trading losses are material points which can also adversely affect actual trading results. There are numerous other factors related to the markets in general or to the implementation of any specific trading program which cannot be fully accounted for in the preparation of hypothetical performance results and all which can adversely affect trading results.
Financial Risk Disclosure
– There is a substantial risk of loss in trading futures, options and forex. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.
– You must trade responsibly and take full responsibility of your trading decision.
– The information provided here, in our forums, blogs, ebooks and anything else, is strictly for educational purposes only and under no circumstances can be considered as advice and/or trading advice.
– We do not accept any loss that is incurred as a result of the use information provided here or the software provided here.
Q: Can I get a refund?
Yes, but these conditions apply.
30-Day Conditional Refund: All other customers (not Clickbank customers) who paid through PayPal or stripe must comply with the T20 Rule.
In order to qualify for a refund, you must prove that you have completed the following steps.
1. You MUST complete all 6 steps in the 6 Steps Cheatsheet
2. You MUST Enroll and take the T20 Challenge.
3. You must start a trading journal in the forum
4. You must take at least 20 trades, record them and then if you're still not happy with the process. We will give you a full refund. That is the Deal.
Our trading software requires a license file or remote activation. Our trading indicators have been encoded and encrypted by a third-party company. This is so that our code and algorithm are protected from being distributed, sold or shared without our prior permission. The code is important to us, it is our intellectual property and proprietary algorithm.
Duration of License
The license Duration will depend on the duration of time purchased by the user. e.g. if you bought a 3 months license then the indicator will stop working when the duration has ended. If you bought a lifetime license then the indicator should work as long as the indicator is in use. Lifetime refers to the lifetime of the product and not the website or the life of our company or any individual.
All the contents of our websites, ebooks, newsletters, logos, trademarks, images, videos and audios are copyrighted. You are not authorised to copy or share the information without prior permission.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and education use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Definitions and interpretation
collectively all information that you submit to iTradeAIMS via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
Data Protection Laws
any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the Directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR, and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR is effective in the UK;
the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679;
iTradeAIMS we or us,
iTradeAIMS, AIMS Stress Free Trading, User or you any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by us and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to us and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
the website that you are currently using, iTradeAIMS.net or .com , and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
a. the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
c. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
d. "including" is understood to mean "including without limitation";
e. reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
4. For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, iTradeAIMS is the "data controller". This means that iTradeAIMS determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
How we collect Data
5. We collect Data in the following ways:
a) data is given to us by you ; and
b) data is collected automatically.
Data that is given to us by you
6. iTradeAIMS will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
a) when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means;
Data that is collected automatically
7. To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
a)we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
Keeping Data secure
8. We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
a) access to your account is controlled by a password and a user name that is unique to you.
b)we store your Data on secure servers.
9. Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
10. If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
13. You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
a) Right to access - the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is "manifestly unfounded or excessive." Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
b) Right to correct - the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
c)Right to erase - the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
d) Right to restrict our use of your Data - the right to "block" us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
e) Right to data portability - the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
f) Right to object - the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
14. To make enquiries exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this e-mail address: email@example.com
15. If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO). The ICO's contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk/.
16. It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
19. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
20. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
23. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
24. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact iTradeAIMS by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
13 November 2019
Like most website operators, we collect non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Our purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how visitors use the website. From time to time, we may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
We also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on our website. We only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that blog commenter IP addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog where the comment was left.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to this website choose to interact with us in ways that require www.iTradeAIMS.com to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that we gathers depends on the nature of the interaction.
www.iTradeAIMS.com may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. For instance, we may monitor the most popular indicators on our site. We may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, we do not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
We disclose potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on www.iTradeAIMS.com behalf or to provide services available at this websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using this website, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. We will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, We discloses potentially personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when we believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of this website, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of this website and have supplied your email address, www.iTradeAIMS.com may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with our products. We takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
If this website, or substantially all of its assets were acquired, or in the unlikely event that we go out of business or enter bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of this website may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
Comments and other content submitted via our web site may be saved for future correspondence but will not be shared, in any form, with third parties.
Forex Risk Disclaimer
Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to invest in foreign exchange you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.
CFTC RULE 4.41
HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, SINCE THE TRADES HAVE NOT BEEN EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER-OR-OVER COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY. SIMULATED TRADING PROGRAMS IN GENERAL ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE DESIGNED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFIT OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN.
THE RISK OF LOSS IN TRADING FOREIGN EXCHANGE (FOREX) CAN BE SUBSTANTIAL. YOU SHOULD THEREFORE CAREFULLY CONSIDER WHETHER SUCH TRADING IS SUITABLE FOR YOU IN LIGHT OF YOUR FINANCIAL CONDITION. THE HIGH DEGREE OF LEVERAGE THAT IS OFTEN OBTAINABLE IN FOREX TRADING CAN WORK AGAINST YOU AS WELL AS FOR YOU. THE USE OF LEVERAGE CAN LEAD TO LARGE LOSSES AS WELL AS GAINS.
Source for CFTC Rule 4.41: http://www.cftc.gov
We do not take responsibility for your trading or otherwise profits or losses. By using our forex trading systems, indicators, expert advisors and forex trading strategies you agree to hold www.iTradeAIMS.com and everybody who is involved in the production, development, distribution are free of any responsibility. Any live trading you do, you are doing at your own discretion and risk. We do not give you financial advice. You must take responsibility for the trades you take, don’t take, entries, exits, stop loss and exit decisions, we do not take responsibility of any loss whatsoever nor do we claim to any profits you make. All our information is provided for education purposes and our opinion. Please trade responsibly and apply proper risk management strategy. RISK Management is the key to success.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy.
To the extent permitted by law, we, our officers, employees, agents and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for: Losses in trading; loss of income or revenue; loss of business; loss of profits or contracts; loss of anticipated savings; loss of data; loss of goodwill; wasted management or office time; and any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.